• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Giveaway Massive Collectible Unorderables For Free!

Liquefy

Bells
Cake
Feedback
100% (466) +
Now that I've finished my collection of items, I've got hundreds of extras from my multiple towns (Japanese, Korean, and North American towns played since release). You are welcome to visit and take what you would like for your own collections! (Please don't be greedy.)

North of the river:
Garbage, perfect fruit, rotten fruit, lost items, mushrooms (including Elegant), paper scraps, expired bingo cards, used fireworks, tricky pitfall seeds, fossils, gyroids, Saharah wallpaper & carpeting, Balloon Walls, Balloon Floors, Balloon Dog Lamps, fortune tickets, Sprinkers, Lawn Mowers, Gracie items, Bubble Wands, and Tweeters

South of the river:
Genuine art, Mushroom Series, Pave Series, Egg Series, Ice Series, Snowman Series, Snowman items, Snowtyke items, Insect Set, Fish Set, Katie items, Golden Series, streetpass items, villager pics, Old Wallpapr, Old Flooring, New Year's hats, Easter eggs, and Zodiac ornaments

On the Beach:
Leif items, Crazy Redd tickets, and Fireworks prizes

In the House:
(Please be patient because I have to get these items for you. Let me know if you want any of these when you arrive.)
Resetti Models, Chocolate Cakes, Cacao Trees, Shamrock Hats, Egg Baskets, Red Carnation Bags, Ladder Shades, rare mushrooms, Bulb Boppers, Flower Boppers, Heart Boppers, Star Boppers, Picnic Baskets, Wheat Bundles, Sailboat Models, Blue Glow Wands, Sparkling Ciders, Festive Wreaths, fish tournament trophies, Bug Off trophies, Zipper's Pics, Blanca's Pics, and Jingle's Pics

I'll try to keep the lists above up-to-date as items are taken.

Add Friend Code 2509-1420-2843, Parker in Toronto.
Please post your Friend Code if you want to visit.

I will be adding three Friend Codes at a time.

I've added FireNinja1, sinesapanda, and cookieangal.
Added princesse, Alvery, and kyasarin.
Added carlaeleni, Peegeray, and MysteryMoonbeam.
Added SakuraPrimrose, EpicMeli, and Baroque.
Added LambdaDelta, Opal, and Angira.
Added NoratheExplorer, LunaMoon Crossing, and XIII.
Added j21543, Luckypinch, and Momo15.
Added Afypnisi, patriceflanders, and PrincessBella.
Added aries, ChristinaYeah, and Cherry-Blossoms.
Added Adventure9, jadetine, and Eldin.
Added Kalel Kitten, franzi, and marshalmomo.
Added Wholockian, ACMaud, and Charmspellxoxo.
Added Tatoenami, Crystiesc, and baconhwang.
Added _Moonblast_, matt, and mayordex.
I added Vizionari, toontowntimmeh, and TheCherryTree.
Added Fia, Mango, and mernalmonster.
Added Ettienne, nammie, and BookGirl.
Added mogyay, Blood, and cancel.
Added Phoenecia, DeadJo, and Sonic62.
Added halikakuku, uguandiuro, and magbybean.
Added Lunarmoth, junkyjunk, and arsenicCatnip.
Added everyone else.

Cheers!

Last edited:
actually since its quite a lot, I'm just gonna list off house stuff I'm interested in in the thread to save time (only need one of each item, whatever's left obviously when my turn comes)

Good-Luck Roll, Bureom, Chocolate Cakes, Rice Cakes, Yut Board, Hibiscuses, Red Carnation Bag, Cucumber Horse, Eggplant Cow, fountain firework, Dango, Songpyeon, Wheat Bundle, Sailboat Models, Fruit Basket, Holiday Stocking, New Year's Noodles, Twelve-Grape Plate, Afternoon-Tea Set, Pumpkin Pie, Turkey, Yule Log, Chocolate Heart

if you deem this asking for too much, just pull out whatever you choose to, I don't mind

Last edited:
Back