• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Giveaway Massive Collectible Unorderables For Free!

May I visit? I don't see anything in particular, but I might find some or catalog a few if that's okay? Thank you! c:

I don't even have words T-T That was one of the most kindest things I have ever witnessed on TBT. Thank you so much for the 100th time :'D

Oh, and I think jadetine missed her turn because aries came with our group as she missed hers. So just saying, you might want to pop her into the next group. c:

I'm in the next batch, can you get me KKsliders, Dons, Resettis and Jingles pick from the house?
Thanks!

Me again…

…I know I've been abusing your very strange but appreciated generosity like crazy, but could you spare 12 gold roses? XD I've got a rose set-up in my town that wouldn't half bad in gold…

Feel free to tell me off, though XD

Don't worry, there's still a ton of stuff. There's a sea of rare stuff there. Rare stuff as far as the eye can see.

wooo can i come please if you're still accepting :D fc is to the side! thank you!! (2981-6913-2696)

Last edited:
Oh, and I think jadetine missed her turn because aries came with our group as she missed hers. So just saying, you might want to pop her into the next group. c:

Haha, oh Eldin. I adore you <3
I totally made it and got to catalog everything I could find. IT WAS A DREAM COME TRUE! I can't wait to do this with my town. SO MUCH FUN.

Back