• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Shop ⛺ The TBT Tent ⛺ Services, Items, Currencies, Materials, all for TBT! ⛺

Status
Not open for further replies.
would i be able to grab your full stock of skinny mushrooms? i believe it equals out to 45 tbt c:
Sure thing! Messaged ~
Ooo I like the look of this shop very much!!

If it's not too many items, could I catalog these 49 items? It would be 1 TBT per item correct? I can pay extra TBT for your time!
1. Kitchen Island (White)
2. Kitchen Island (Black)
3. Screen (Dragon)
4. Cello (White)
5. Cello (Black)
6. Harp (Black)
7. System Kitchen (Black)
8. Golf Bag (Green)
9. Imperial Bed (Red)
10. Cute Bed (Red)
11. Cute Sofa (Red)
12. Den Desk (White)
13. Long Bathtub (Black Marble)
14. Loft Bed with Desk (Pink)
15. Writing Desk (White)
16. Cute DIY Table (Red)
17. Antique Mini Table (Black)
18. Refrigerator (Black)
19. Refrigerator (Silver)
20. Double Sofa (Black)
21. Cute Floor Lamp (Red)
22. Clothes Closet (Light Blue)
23. Cat Tower (Brown)
24. Pinball Machine (White)
25. Pinball Machine (Brown)
26. Foosball Table (Brown)
27. Foosball Table (Blue)
28. Fan (Pink)
29. Rocket Lamp (Red)
30. Rocket Lamp (Yellow)
31. Rocket Lamp (Green)
32. Rocket Lamp (Pink)
33. Monstera (Red)
34. Piano Bench (Black)
35. Desktop Computer (Black)
36. Desktop Computer (Silver)
37. Chessboard (Black)
38. Cute Music Player (Red)
39. Toy Box (Gray)
40. Cassette Player (Red)
41. Throwback Container (Light Blue)
42. Garden Gnome (Laid Back)
43. Book Stands (Colorful)
44. Nail-art Set (Pink)
45. Tea Set (Blue)
46. Incense Burner (Forest)
47. Incense Burner (Tea)
48. Painting Set (Pink)
49. Party Garland (Boating Stripes)
Sure thing, and it's no problem at all! Your items are ready for you, but you're one TBT away from getting a free maple leaf stack, are you sure you don't want to catalog anything else?

hi again, sorry for returning so soon, apparently i cant read because i just realized youre selling mushrooms! if you wouldnt mind id like to buy all your round and flat mushrooms, i believe that totals to 45 tbt?

hi again, sorry for returning so soon, apparently i cant read because i just realized youre selling mushrooms! if you wouldnt mind id like to buy all your round and flat mushrooms, i believe that totals to 45 tbt?
Hii, thanks for coming back! I found two more of each mushroom, and if you get them that'll take your total above 49, meaning you get a free maple leaf stack!

Hii, thanks for coming back! I found two more of each mushroom, and if you get them that'll take your total above 49, meaning you get a free maple leaf stack!
awesome, sounds great! thats 52 tbt total, right?

Hi! Could I please buy the Giant Ribbon in white, and the Dreamy Sweater in pink? That's 2TBT total, right? :)

Hi! Could I please buy the Giant Ribbon in white, and the Dreamy Sweater in pink? That's 2TBT total, right? :)
Hii, sure thing! I'll message you with the dodo!
Post automatically merged:

Tent closed!
I needed to get a certain amount of TBT as soon as possible to buy Judy and with everyone's help, I did it!

This means the tent is now closed, I will complete all pending orders using private messages!

This isn't the end, though! I'll open a shop in a few days. Do you want to know as soon as I do it? React to this message with a (y) like and I'll ping you on the first post!

Everything you see in this tent, PLUS:
Accepting NMT
Accepting IGB
Accepting 1-on-1 trades
Ordering things from my catalog
Wishlist tracking service
No-effort trading service

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back