• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Selling or Trading DIYs, Models, Unorderables, Art, **Items Added Somewhat Regularly**

Accepting
  1. Bells
  2. NMT
  3. TBT Bells
  4. Wishlist Items
  5. Other
Hi, I have a Sloppy Sofa to trade for the Aquarius Urn DIY and the Gemini Closet DIY if you are interested, please.

Hello! I’d be very interested in purchasing the following DIY:
Aquarius Urn
Golden Gear Tower
Light Bamboo Bath Mat
Small Wooden Partition
Water Flooring

I believe that would add up to 15 TBT, correct? :)
Sorry, I haven't been bumping my thread much. If you still need any of these items just let me know :)

Nevermind :) hope you’re doing well!
Pretty well, hope all is good with you too! Almost Splatoon time ;)
Post automatically merged:

Hi, I have a Sloppy Sofa to trade for the Aquarius Urn DIY and the Gemini Closet DIY if you are interested, please.
Sure thing. If you still need the DIYs just let me know.

Hi, now I actually need the entire zodiak series, 1 Diy of each, for my grandson. I still have the sloppy sofa, and other sloppy furniture, too, if you are interested. I will check to see if I have any clothing items you want. Of course, I am willing to just pay BTB for all of them.

Many thanks!

Hi, now I actually need the entire zodiak series, 1 Diy of each, for my grandson. I still have the sloppy sofa, and other sloppy furniture, too, if you are interested. I will check to see if I have any clothing items you want. Of course, I am willing to just pay BTB for all of them.

Many thanks!
I'd still trade you the zodiac DIYs I have available for the sofa anyways. Any garbage clothes you may find would just be a bonus :)

I'd still trade you the zodiac DIYs I have available for the sofa anyways. Any garbage clothes you may find would just be a bonus :)
Oh, sorry, just got up from a nap! :giggle: Are you still around? Let me go check my storage...

Okay, I have a baggy shirt, dirty tank top and worn-out jeans, along with the sloppy sofa.

Last edited:
Hi Mr Fox! How much for these?
— Cotton Candy (Ramune soda, Melon)
— Ice cream cones (orange mint)
— Shamrock soda

Does 2 TBT each sound fair to a total of 8 TBT?

Hi, I have a sloppy sofa, torn pants (black), and the ripped doctor's coat (red). May I trade it for the Orange Moroccan Style Wall and Backyard-Fence Wall?

Last edited:
Hello! I was wondering if I can purchase these DIYs:

-apple jam
-apple tart
-bread
-cherry jam
-cherry pie
-cookies
-french fries
-fruit scones
-fruit pizza
-mixed fruit tart
-orange pie
-orange tart
-orange marmalade
-peach tart
-pizza margherita
-pumpkin soup
-salad stuffed tomato
-snack bread
-tomato bagel sandwich
-tomato al ajillo

total 20 x 3tbt = 60 tbt? :)

Oh boy, looks like I missed quite a few people. Sorry folks, I'll respond sequentially and just let me know if anybody here is still interested.

Oh, sorry, just got up from a nap! :giggle: Are you still around? Let me go check my storage...

Okay, I have a baggy shirt, dirty tank top and worn-out jeans, along with the sloppy sofa.
I would only need the dirty tank top if it's one of the colors I'm still missing (listed at bottom of my landing post)

Hi Mr Fox! How much for these?
— Cotton Candy (Ramune soda, Melon)
— Ice cream cones (orange mint)
— Shamrock soda

Does 2 TBT each sound fair to a total of 8 TBT?
Yep. If you're still interested let me know.

Hi, I have a sloppy sofa, torn pants (black), and the ripped doctor's coat (red). May I trade it for the Orange Moroccan Style Wall and Backyard-Fence Wall?
I'd trade for just the sofa and doctor's coat if you're still interested.

Hello! I was wondering if I can purchase these DIYs:

-apple jam
-apple tart
-bread
-cherry jam
-cherry pie
-cookies
-french fries
-fruit scones
-fruit pizza
-mixed fruit tart
-orange pie
-orange tart
-orange marmalade
-peach tart
-pizza margherita
-pumpkin soup
-salad stuffed tomato
-snack bread
-tomato bagel sandwich
-tomato al ajillo

total 20 x 3tbt = 60 tbt? :)
Let me know if you still want any of these. I'm sure you've picked up a couple of them by now :)

Nope, never mind, please. The tank top is not black or green. Thank you, though, for your time and effort that you put into your shop!

Last edited:
Yes, I am. Will you be delivering tonight?
I could right now if you're available? Just shoot me a dodo code...remind me it was the Aquarius/Gemini items correct? And I think I have a Star Pochette if you're just after the Celeste items in general...

I could right now if you're available? Just shoot me a dodo code...remind me it was the Aquarius/Gemini items correct? And I think I have a Star Pochette if you're just after the Celeste items in general...
I'm sorry, I just replied in your thread. I don't have the tank top you are wanting and it's kinda late here. Bless you!

I'm sorry, I just replied in your thread. I don't have the tank top you are wanting and it's kinda late here. Bless you!
No worries. I told you the clothes would just be a bonus, I'd be fine with just the sofa.

I can try and catch you at an earlier time at some other point :)

Oh sorry, could I instead trade for the Cherry Blossom Petal Pile? (The sloppy sofa and doctor's coat.)

Back