• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Giveaway Massive Collectible Unorderables For Free!

Sorry I took so long, it was so hard to find the full Golden Set ;_;

Oh, and to everyone: There's still a ton of stuff, so don't worry about them being gone :) There's like 5 of each item haha ^_^

Haha, oh Eldin. I adore you <3
I totally made it and got to catalog everything I could find. IT WAS A DREAM COME TRUE! I can't wait to do this with my town. SO MUCH FUN.

Aha, oh good I was worried you'd missed out! c;

Could you add me so when I'm free, I could come over? My friend code is on the side (^-^) Thanks.

I'd like to look around. My FC is 2148-8148-9184.

I was also curious if there'd be a topic upcoming for the Korean event of Chuseok?

Thank you SO MUCH! I got several art pieces I needed to complete my museum (I think, I was overly excited while looking at the art section) and I some balloons I'm missing. And the red ogre mask is awesome, thanks! :)

i think im soon!! O::

- - - Post Merge - - -

from your house, can i have

Chocolate Cakes, Cacao Trees, Egg Baskets, Cool Globes, Red Carnation Bags, Ladder Shades, Cucumber Horses, Fruit Baskets, Blue Glow Wands, Sparkling Ciders, Festive Wreaths, Zodiac Ornament Sets, nd Afternoon-Tea Sets?

Oops. I accidentally ended the session. I apologize.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I added Vizionari, toontowntimmeh, and TheCherryTree. Gate is open.

Back