• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Male friends or Female friends?

Female or Male friends?

• Female

Votes: 65 59.1%
  • Male

Votes: 45 40.9%

• Total voters
I have never chosen my friends based on gender. My best friend is a girl, and many of my friends are girls. I think I have more guy friends, but that's because my school has many more boys than girls for some reason.

Last edited:
I am female and I have more male friends than female friends. Men are more easy going and laid back whereas women tend to be uptight and dramatic. Plus I've been told I have a "guyish sense of humor", whatever that means.

I really don't have a preference, as long as the person isn't a dirtbag, and I don't feel weird around them.

In Class, I have more male friends than female friends. The reasons are that males aren't as dramatic as girls and they don't " betch " about other people and just gossips. XD Some of my female friends just talks about stuff that I'm not interested in ~
But eh ~ It's whatever like XD

I used to have a lot of male friends growing up but as an adult I tend to surround myself with females more I guess??
I'm actually quite uncomfortable around new men now and tend to isolate myself from them.

Most of my friends seem to be either female or non-binary. I have a few male friends too, just not as many.

Both. I have more female friends, but friends are friends, right? I usually don't set my friends apart by gender. We're all together. :3 I really do think that it should not get in the way of who you should be companions with. c:

Both? Even though for some reason I tend to make more female friends (I think it's because 2/3 of the people in college are female lol).

I have more female friends; often, I find it really difficult to relate to them.

Female, but I also have a few male friends.
They're all cool with me, and I find that my male friends have a lot more to talk/laugh about than my female friends :/

I'm a girl who mostly hangs out with other girls.
I did have a few guy friends, so I get along with them juste fine.
I just prefer to have girl talk and stuff. :'D

EDIT: ah forget it i don't want to start drama.

Last edited:
Naturally I get along with males better because of my likes such as hardcore music, pro wrestling, blah blah blah.

I do have some female friends though cuz sometimes I get in those rly sassy moods that boys just can't understand ya know. Plus you can complain about boys together so yeh.

I'm closer to male friends. Gallows knows waaaay too much about me.

Lina and Alice are really my only exceptions to this.

I really don't mind who I'm friends with as long as I can have fun with them

Last edited:
i'd have to say female,but only because i've honestly never really had any male friends and i don't try to avoid them it just sort of happened that way. but i wouldn't oppose being friends with anyone for their gender, as long as they're a kind i bet i could get along with them.

Last edited:
disclaimer... I am not pointing out ALL the girls are in that way. I know some guys that I can get bother by "you want some fun tonight?" "I got 10 inches... impresssed ;) " and these stuff. "Nerd" girls can be alittle to domenating and sometimes try to be better,than other girls. And I can't stand they sitting on a bench...Whispering, staring at you and laughes so loud. These things makes me very paranoid. But so with some guys too, try to be better than you. And they become whiny when they lose. And some guys cannot handle like breakup and some just are cowards and runs away.

So both has bad sides, but I just get along with nerd guys that are very chill and is there to support me.

Last edited:
Back