• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Are you autistic?

Do you have an ASD diagnosis?

• Yes

Votes: 25 35.7%
  • No

Votes: 28 40.0%
  • Self Diagnosed

Votes: 17 24.3%

• Total voters
Not diagnosed, but I definitely feel like I am autistic. I've done a couple autism symptom checklist things, and I checked off the majority of the boxes. There's also this YouTuber I watch sometimes (her name is Morgan Foley), who creates videos based around autism and ADHD symptoms and experiences, and I've found a lot of them very relatable, including some of the more specific ones.
Said symptoms are very noticable, apparently. For example, I was at my best friend's house for New Years, and he told me that one of the first things his dad said to him after everyone was dropped off was, "Is Remus autistic?". I had only just met him earlier that day, so that statement speaks volumes.

I am. I wasn’t diagnosed when I was a child because I got good grades. Because of that, getting help and finding somewhere to get me tested was a big struggle for my mom.

It affects my daily life tremendously. I can’t get a job because of a lot of my issues. I also have severe anxiety, OCD, ADHD, depression.

People have trouble understanding me and I have trouble understanding things like the moods, what is inappropriate to say or do (like telling friends mutuals is **** talking them is wrong???) . My relationship with my dad had always been rough since he doesn’t understand me or try to since he isn’t treating his own anxiety.

I have trouble making and keeping personal friends. Staying in touch with friends is hard since i just am not much of a chatter. i’m bad at talking. When I need to cope with my problems I rather keep it to myself than burden anyone. If someone says they’re busy, i leave them be even if i want to chat.

I can’t take good care of myself since I don’t know how to do a lot of things around the house. I forget even when shown how.

Driving is hard because I get sleepy and get lost even with gps. too scared to drive anyways anymore.

It is hard also to organize my thoughts on the spot and talk verbally. Dirty environment, loud sounds, big crowds make it hard to function too.

Sorry this is all over the place. I tried to think of the main problems i have.

Back