• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Male friends or Female friends?

Female or Male friends?

• Female

Votes: 65 59.1%
  • Male

Votes: 45 40.9%

• Total voters
I've always found it easier to approach females than males. :( I do have a few male friends, but generally I find they can be more harsh than girls... :\

I think there should be an option for both. With my female friends, it's nice to go shopping and it's good that we all understand each other that way. My guy friends are a laugh. With them, we go to the crazier places, like one time we built rafts out of some wood, ropes and barrels. Then we raced them on the lake. With both guys and girls, we'll just hang out.

Honestly, there's rarely any drama between me and any of my friends, heck, sometimes my guy friends have had some major drama/tension between them all. It's just a stereotype that girls seem to gossip and talk behind each others' backs all the time, when actually, guys are just as bad. I'm usually the one watching the drama unfold when it happens, but it's fine. There's no such thing as a perfect friendship, so it's only normal for a group to have quarrels every now and then.

Last edited:
"guys are less dramatic than girls"
u mean guys have been taught to not properly express their emotions bc its viewed as weak and only something girls should do??? yea
**** everyones gonna think im a sourpuss 4 ranting #yolo

I feel more comfortable around girls bc I grew up with them. im sure if I was a cis guy id be more comfortable with boys bc id have been influenced to hang out with them

also prob partly bc of my sexuality? tho I have been friends with guys before. i just get kind of really nervous around em lmao

What I mean with dramatic its not being sad or depressed. But you know, like girls complains and almost start crying for a nail breaks. Or they cause more drama than it needs. I like guys who are more emotinal, I hate matcho guys that thinks that guys dont cry. Im just saying they moslty don't spread roumers (of course some can) about things or try to tell everyone to avoid you.
Guys also seems to be more honest and strick about things, girls are also extreamly domenating. No girls should be better than themself and they gets extreamly jealous if the guys likes the other girl better. They get some hate on that girl for no reason, girls loves attention. The guy friends I got don't even care about it, and they respect me as one of them. They are not kissing my feets, WHICH IM HAPPY FOR. Or try to hit on me, WHICH IM ALSO HAPPY FOR. Every time a girl comes between us, they try always push me away or shush me. Just because SHE want the attention. I mostly be bleh and walk away. Because Im not going into this silly thing they got.

Last edited:
What I mean with dramatic its not being sad or depressed. But you know, like girls complains and almost start crying for a nail breaks. Or they cause more drama than it needs. I like guys who are more emotinal, I hate matcho guys that thinks that guys dont cry. Im just saying they moslty don't spread roumers (of course some can) about things or try to tell everyone to avoid you.
Guys also seems to be more honest and strick about things, girls are also extreamly domenating. No girls should be better than themself and they gets extreamly jealous if the guys likes the other girl better. They get some hate on that girl for no reason, girls loves attention. The guy friends I got don't even care about it, and they respect me as one of them. They are not kissing my feets, WHICH IM HAPPY FOR. Or try to hit on me, WHICH IM ALSO HAPPY FOR. Every time a girl comes between us, they try always push me away or shush me. Just because SHE want the attention. I mostly be bleh and walk away. Because Im not going into this silly thing they got.

I'm just curious- have you ever spoken to a member of the female population in your life, or do you get all of your information for 80's chick flicks? Because I thought we broke this stereotype that girls cry over nails breaking and **** and hate other girls. I haven't had a fight with a friend, or anyone, in years. Since like, middle school. And I'm in college now. Also I don't cry when I break a nail, but when you accidentally slam your finger in a door and break your nail off past the quick, it hurts like a *****. Crying is a normal reaction to pain though.

But no, for real. Do you know any women? Have you seen one in real life- like out in the wild, their natural habitat? I know the girl must be a strange creature for you, having never seen one and all, but we're not the lochness monster or big foot.

Also maybe not generalize women in general? That'd be cool, thanks. I love how a lot of cis guys are like "WOW WHY ARE GIRLS ALWAYS SAYING 'ALL GUYS' ARE THIS AND THAT?! NOT /ALL/ GUYS ARE JERKS!!!!" or some BS. But it's totally okay for guys to say "All girls everyone on the whole planet out of 50% of the population are exactly the same. They all love attention, drama, hating people, and making men miserable, especially. They spend their days plotting how to ruin a guys bromance with his man-bro by getting between them. All women are just clones of each other that act the same."

Seriously Don't come talkin' about women when you don't know the first thing about them.

I'm just curious- have you ever spoken to a member of the female population in your life, or do you get all of your information for 80's chick flicks? Because I thought we broke this stereotype that girls cry over nails breaking and **** and hate other girls. I haven't had a fight with a friend, or anyone, in years. Since like, middle school. And I'm in college now. Also I don't cry when I break a nail, but when you accidentally slam your finger in a door and break your nail off past the quick, it hurts like a *****. Crying is a normal reaction to pain though.

But no, for real. Do you know any women? Have you seen one in real life- like out in the wild, their natural habitat? I know the girl must be a strange creature for you, having never seen one and all, but we're not the lochness monster or big foot.

Also maybe not generalize women in general? That'd be cool, thanks. I love how a lot of cis guys are like "WOW WHY ARE GIRLS ALWAYS SAYING 'ALL GUYS' ARE THIS AND THAT?! NOT /ALL/ GUYS ARE JERKS!!!!" or some BS. But it's totally okay for guys to say "All girls everyone on the whole planet out of 50% of the population are exactly the same. They all love attention, drama, hating people, and making men miserable, especially. They spend their days plotting how to ruin a guys bromance with his man-bro by getting between them. All women are just clones of each other that act the same."

Seriously Don't come talkin' about women when you don't know the first thing about them.

Darling, calm now. I have slam my fingers (even toes) and yeah I cry and shout the **** about it. But not because of the nail breaks. Its more that its hurts so bad. Im just saying that I just dont get along with girls. I got 5 sisters, so Im grown up with them, I got 2 brothers, and I got best along with them. Don't worry, I get period just like any girl here. And I can get serious pms attacks, but reather throwing them on my art and not at somebody. I know some dramatic guys, but I dont see it often as drama than they are just hurt. Being dramatic to me is when you agrue about something really ridiculous like "Oh I saw my crush eating ice cream with a girl/boy I dont know. ITS PROBLY HIS NEW GIRL/BOYFRIEND AAA I HATE HER I JUST WANT TO DIE!!". Trust me, I have also seen and meet these type of guys too. I don't want to be in theirs bussniess. But if they talking about depression and actually needs help. THATS not dramatic, thats seeking for help. And I care, no matter what gender it is. And I want to help.

Also, my big brother just lost 3 of his best friends, who was females. around 20s. and they left him because he wanted help. They told him at the start "you can trust us! We will always be there for you!" and then when my brother saying just hi. They all ignorring him, uploading qoutes on facebook just for him to stop stalking. And he was all confused and asking what this is all about. But they refuses to answer and keep uploadin this things. And when he was telling "Hey, I got enough. Please answer just ONCE." He is suffering with paranoia and having trust issues. And when they answer, they told him to **** off and then blocks him. Also try to tell other of his friends to keep away from him. FOR NO REASON.

Last edited:
Darling, calm now. I have slam my fingers (even toes) and yeah I cry and shout the **** about it. But not because of the nail breaks. Its more that its hurts so bad. Im just saying that I just dont get along with girls. I got 5 sisters, so Im grown up with them, I got 2 brothers, and I got best along with them. Don't worry, I get period just like any girl here. And I can get serious pms attacks, but reather throwing them on my art and not at somebody. I know some dramatic guys, but I dont see it often as drama than they are just hurt. Being dramatic to me is when you agrue about something really ridiculous like "Oh I saw my crush eating ice cream with a girl/boy I dont know. ITS PROBLY HIS NEW GIRL/BOYFRIEND AAA I HATE HER I JUST WANT TO DIE!!". Trust me, I have also seen and meet these type of guys too. I don't want to be in theirs bussniess. But if they talking about depression and actually needs help. THATS not dramatic, thats seeking for help. And I care, no matter what gender it is. And I want to help.

Personally I've never seen a woman in real life cry over a chipped nail lol. If they complain, I don't see it as being "dramatic" either - more like venting. A simple "OMFG I broke my nail! UGH!!" is understandable. (so far as I know, it isn't cheap getting your nails done)

And I'd just like to point out that not all girls menstruate.. Additionally, some guys do (like myself).

Personally I've never seen a woman in real life cry over a chipped nail lol. If they complain, I don't see it as being "dramatic" either - more like venting. A simple "OMFG I broke my nail! UGH!!" is understandable. (so far as I know, it isn't cheap getting your nails done)

And I'd just like to point out that not all girls menstruate.. Additionally, some guys do (like myself).

True, I mean, even guys have emotional swings. They aren't robots or cold hearted. I reather talk to guys who acutally can talk about feelings and emotionals. hah, my younger sister were crying so hard when she broke her nail once. And one my real life friends who broke her nail she was like "Noooooooooo...." and started to sob. Of course I hugged her I told things will be ok.

Last edited:
True, I mean, even guys have emotional swings. They aren't robots or cold hearted. I reather talk to guys who acutally can talk about feelings and emotionals. hah, my younger sister were crying so hard when she broke her nail once. And one my real life friends who broke her nail she was like "Noooooooooo...." and started to sob. Of course I hugged her I told things will be ok.

Haha. Aside from the price and pain, I can see why it could be upsetting.. I'd probably feel embarrassed if all of my nails were "perfect", except for this one nail that broke off.

And yeah, I think being able to talk about how you feel is really important for friendships (and romantic and family relationships). Otherwise the relationship just feels fake, to me. (I actually get along really well with really whiny people, because I join in on the whining, and after all that venting it eventually becomes a joke and everythings fine again haha)

Haha. Aside from the price and pain, I can see why it could be upsetting.. I'd probably feel embarrassed if all of my nails were "perfect", except for this one nail that broke off.

And yeah, I think being able to talk about how you feel is really important for friendships (and romantic and family relationships). Otherwise the relationship just feels fake, to me. (I actually get along really well with really whiny people, because I join in on the whining, and after all that venting it eventually becomes a joke and everythings fine again haha)

Well, yeah thats true. One of the reasons I dont have long nails. ppft. again. not ALL girls are like that. Everyone gotta remember I don't point ALL of them. Guys can be dumb too. I do have a very few female friends that is really sweet and means lots to me. But they are very mature and have the same intressts as me. Its hard finding female friends in real life who are gamers nowdays, you find gamers on the servers. heh.

Its all depending what it is all about, some people complain lots theres girl/boyfriends are jerks. When you tell "Well, why dont you break up?" and they are like "but he is the best girl/guy in the world" even they said in the last minute they were jerks. Of course, Ive been there too. Breakups are never easy, either you hate or love him. I can be extreamly whiny sometimes, but mostly if things are unfair. I used to be way worse though. its getting better with the years.

But again, we are just humans. :p

Last edited:
I don't really mind if my friends are male or female, but you honestly can't befriend most sixteen year old guys, because they either think you want to get into their pants, want to get into your pants or assume you're a lesbian. I'm friends with some pretty cool guys too though (one of them also menstruating, Mephisto Pheles).
I have three best friends and two of them are girls and one is a (menstruating) guy. So females overweigh I guess.

Last edited:
Well, yeah thats true. One of the reasons I dont have long nails. ppft. again. not ALL girls are like that. Everyone gotta remember I don't point ALL of them. Guys can be dumb too. I do have a very few female friends that is really sweet and means lots to me. But they are very mature and have the same intressts as me. Its hard finding female friends in real life who are gamers nowdays, you find gamers on the servers. heh.

Its all depending what it is all about, some people complain lots theres girl/boyfriends are jerks. When you tell "Well, why dont you break up?" and they are like "but he is the best girl/guy in the world" even they said in the last minute they were jerks. Of course, Ive been there too. Breakups are never easy, either you hate or love him. I can be extreamly whiny sometimes, but mostly if things are unfair. I used to be way worse though. its getting better with the years.

But again, we are just humans. :p

Yeah, people can be pretty silly when it comes to relationships lol. I haven't begun dating yet, though, despite being 22, so I'm not yet sure how I am when it comes to those things. :p For all I know, I'll turn out to be the same way lol. (I just think it's annoying when someone complains to you about having issues with their partner which could be easily resolved by talking to their partner, but when you suggest they do that, they refuse. But how do they expect the relationship to work if there's no communication? People aren't psychic :rolleyes: )

And man, I wish I could stop whining LOL. I'm probably the worst whiner I've ever known.. Whenever I do start dating, I hope whoever dares to date me has a lot of patience - cuz they'll need it. xD

- - - Post Merge - - -

I don't really mind if my friends are male or female, but you honestly can't befriend most sixteen year old guys, because they either think you want to get into their pants, want to get into your pants or assume you're a lesbian. I'm friends with some pretty cool guys too though (one of them also menstruating, Mephisto Pheles).
I have three best friends and two of them are girls and one is a (menstruating) guy. So females overweigh I guess.

We don't just menstruate - we manstruate. ;) (that was horrible LOL. I'm sorry)

Yeah, people can be pretty silly when it comes to relationships lol. I haven't begun dating yet, though, despite being 22, so I'm not yet sure how I am when it comes to those things. :p For all I know, I'll turn out to be the same way lol. (I just think it's annoying when someone complains to you about having issues with their partner which could be easily resolved by talking to their partner, but when you suggest they do that, they refuse. But how do they expect the relationship to work if there's no communication? People aren't psychic :rolleyes: )

And man, I wish I could stop whining LOL. I'm probably the worst whiner I've ever known.. Whenever I do start dating, I hope whoever dares to date me has a lot of patience - cuz they'll need it. xD

- - - Post Merge - - -

We don't just menstruate - we manstruate. ;) (that was horrible LOL. I'm sorry)

Oh yeah, dont talk me about Sweet sixteen and these spoiled girls and boys. hah. And yes, when they get angry they cant go out part because the parents tell them no. They should be happy. Both my parents are DEAD. I wish I had parents to go and talk to.
I am also 23, and I used to be scared by boys acutally, untill last year when I finally found really nice ones and helped me trhough when my mom died. I probly wouldnt I been sitting here if it wasent for them. So thats why I am grateful.

You probly can find one who can relate to anything what you are whining about. I meet my love, and he was the first one ever that could relate to me and I could relate to him. He can also be whiny but I join him and we have our little whiny corner and then we can laugh about it minutes later and have fun. Sometimes we do need to vent.

Back