• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Hello again, friends!

Sasey

Bells
Switch
8287-1917-5781
Toy Duck Plush
Shadow Kitty Plush
Fancy Kitty Plush
Dreamy Bear Plush
Bee Plush
Dino Plush
Clownfish Plush
The Bell Tree World Championship 2021 Patch
Tricolored Puppy Plush
Sheep Plush
Hello again, friends!

I am back after a many month absence. My husband and I moved out of state this summer and have been getting settled. I finally was able to sit down again and play some AC! Thinking I’m gonna redo my island to a new theme, so I’m glad to be back with the Bell-tree crew! Hope all of you are well! Happy Holidays!

❤️Sasey

Welcome back, Sasey! I hope you’ve been well! ❤️

Congrats on the big move! I hope you and your husband have been settling in well in your new place! I’m glad you finally have some time to play New Horizons again; if you decide to reset your island, I hope it goes well! Any ideas in mind for what theme you want to try for it?

Welcome back, Sasey! I hope you’ve been well! ❤️

Congrats on the big move! I hope you and your husband have been settling in well in your new place! I’m glad you finally have some time to play New Horizons again; if you decide to reset your island, I hope it goes well! Any ideas in mind for what theme you want to try for it?
Hey Xara!!

Thank you so much! I hope you have been well, too! I won’t be resetting. I like to just tear everything down and then rebuild with a new vision. I just can’t go back to searching for DIYs and cataloging. Haha! This time I’m thinking of doing a witchy/spooky/dark academia style island. Thinking I will transition each area to that theme, but in a more “natural” evolution. Should be fun!
Thanks again for the welcome back!

Hi Sasey, it's nice to see you back! ✨💖

I hope you're enjoying your new home after the move! And hope you and your husband are doing well!

Your theme idea sounds really nice! Have you already thought about whether you want specific villagers that fit the theme?

Welcome back to the forums. I think I remember seeing you around. I hope to see you more active on the forums.

Hello there! I’m a relatively newish member, so it’s nice to see people return who’ve been here before, really lets you know the legacy of this forum and the continuous use of it over time, never dying out despite the Animal Crossing community seeming to slow down elsewhere.

Hi Sasey, it's nice to see you back! ✨💖

I hope you're enjoying your new home after the move! And hope you and your husband are doing well!

Your theme idea sounds really nice! Have you already thought about whether you want specific villagers that fit the theme?
Hey S.J! Thanks for the warm welcome back!
I’m not 100% sure of all villagers but I know I want Kiki and Ankha for sure!
Post automatically merged:

Welcome back to the forums. I think I remember seeing you around. I hope to see you more active on the forums.
Thanks! 🎄
Post automatically merged:

Welcome back Sasey! The new theme sounds really cool 😊
Thanks 🎄

Back