• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Hello my fellow Animal Crossing enthusiast

Scoot_Fruitopia

Bells
I have been working on a new town for a few days. I once again am not able to find cherries. It has been the one fruit that eluded me for the past few years. Now that I have online access I am hoping to make some friends. Hopefully I can procure some cherries to share with the rest of my family... There are 3 family members I play with and they too have not tasted the tart and sweet victory of cherries!

Town is Fruitopia
Name is, Scoot.
I look forward to making some friends and getting my town together for some visitors.

Friend Code 4665-3817-3978

Hi there, and welcome to the forums. I hope you enjoy it here. I no longer play Animal Crossing, but I hope you can find what you are looking for.

Welcome to the forums! ✨

I see you're not online anymore, but if I see you online, I'd be happy to bring you cherries. 😊 I see you also posted in The Airport, so hopefully you'll be able to find them soon! 🍒

Back