• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Shop ♥ Mae's Mini Market & RV Park ♥

Hi! can i get a basket of nonperfect fruit? Im looking for peaches and cherries :) also what is the flower removal?

Hi! can i get a basket of nonperfect fruit? Im looking for peaches and cherries :) also what is the flower removal?

yeah, i can do that! would you like a full basket of each, or a mix for 9 fruit?
flower removal is me comin to take away your flowers, if you have too many :3

A mix of them is good with me! Thank you c:
Edit: Added you! lemme know when you would like me to come over or when you want to its up to you c:

Last edited:
Hello, it doesn't look like anyone has requested a villager RV today and you haven't listed one. As such, I was wondering whether I could visit Tasha's? Also, if so, am I able to visit with two characters?

A mix of them is good with me! Thank you c:
Edit: Added you! lemme know when you would like me to come over or when you want to its up to you c:

sorry, ive been working a lot D: i should be good tomorrow/today since its 3 am LMAO

Hello, it doesn't look like anyone has requested a villager RV today and you haven't listed one. As such, I was wondering whether I could visit Tasha's? Also, if so, am I able to visit with two characters?

yes, if you did 2 it'd be 4 TBT each so 8 TBT :3

sorry, ive been working a lot D: i should be good tomorrow/today since its 3 am LMAO

yes, if you did 2 it'd be 4 TBT each so 8 TBT :3

Sounds good, thank you very much. We'll just need to figure out when.

Sorry, I'm not here to buy. But your shop display (whatever it's called) is so pretty! How'd you do that?

hi mae! i was looking to visit bea whenever :) thank youuuu

guys, i'm so sorry. i keep getting caught up with work, i haven't even played AC in a while

Sorry, I'm not here to buy. But your shop display (whatever it's called) is so pretty! How'd you do that?

it's just tables & the line emotes!

hi mae! i was looking to visit bea whenever :) thank youuuu

sure ♥ it'll be 4TBT if that's okay!

added to unorderables:
Kitschy Tile (Saharah) - 2TBT
Music-Room Wall (Saharah) - 2TBT

Hi, I see you're online now. I'm available to visit if you are. Also, could I also purchase the Bread-Making Set, Changing Room, Desk Mirror, and Salon Chair for a grand total of 20 TBT between those items and the two Tasha visits?

guys, i'm so sorry. i keep getting caught up with work, i haven't even played AC in a while

it's just tables & the line emotes!

sure ♥ it'll be 4TBT if that's okay!

great!! tysm ill be sending you the tbt! lmk whenever you have her in your rv take your time though :)

Hi, I see you're online now. I'm available to visit if you are. Also, could I also purchase the Bread-Making Set, Changing Room, Desk Mirror, and Salon Chair for a grand total of 20 TBT between those items and the two Tasha visits?

aaa gosh, i keep missing everyone D: yes, i can hold those for you.

great!! tysm ill be sending you the tbt! lmk whenever you have her in your rv take your time though :)

sounds good uwu

- - - Post Merge - - -

Added to Visitable RV's:
Gonzo (WA)
Dobie (WA)
Maggie (WA)

I will be ready in 5 minutes! Will send you 4 TBT now!

okay! you will have to come to my second town, since Bea lives in my real town already ♥
i'll open the gate, you'll be coming to the town "Florp"

hi!! perfect timing i'm available for bea as well whenever!

Back