Shop ♥ Mae's Mini Market & RV Park ♥

Fine with me. Wait I minute and I'll register you

amazingly enough.. i don't have a full basket.
my friend who started over came over & took a lot of my fruit.
i have 6, & i'll give them to you for free ♥
unless you'd like 3 of some other fruit added in, i could give you 6 durain & 3 other fruit?
i'm so sorry about that.

amazingly enough.. i don't have a full basket.
my friend who started over came over & took a lot of my fruit.
i have 6, & i'll give them to you for free ♥
unless you'd like 3 of some other fruit added in, i could give you 6 durain & 3 other fruit?
i'm so sorry about that.

Don't worry, could you add 3 oranges?

yeah, to make it up to you i'll bring you 6 durain, 3 oranges, & a perfect orange, if that's okay? ♥ for 1TBT ♥

No need for the perfect oranges, I've just started out and am trying to get other types of fruit ^_^ so I just wanted a basket of Durian. I only have cherries, peaches, (and some (not yet planted) mangos and bananas right now). So that's why I asked for the Durian. I could even do with 2 durian, 2 pears, 2 oranges, 2 apples, and one lemon for instance.

No need for the perfect oranges, I've just started out and am trying to get other types of fruit ^_^ so I just wanted a basket of Durian. I only have cherries, peaches, (and some (not yet planted) mangos and bananas right now). So that's why I asked for the Durian. I could even do with 2 durian, 2 pears, 2 oranges, 2 apples, and one lemon for instance.

i can do that for you! ♥ i'm ready now! what is your town's name?

bump ♥

- Added unorderable: Chocolate Coin - 2TBT
- Added unorderable: Authentic Famous Painting - 2TBT

also, choose a sanrio camper today? ♥

I was wondering if I could do on-demand rv visit? Im trying to find Wolf Link's RV.
Thanks!

i'd love to buy the following! ♥

Hello Kitty Outfit
Kerokerokeroppi Top
My Melody Hat

it's alright!! i was off most of yesterday since i wasn't feeling well. i'm on now though and will be for the rest of today most likely! :blush:

awesome! im online now too ♥ i'll add you and come to your town, if thats okay? what's your town's name?

awesome! im online now too ♥ i'll add you and come to your town, if thats okay? what's your town's name?

i added your fc! my town's name is caldwell, my mayor's name is neb. i'll open up my gate! :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

thank you so much!! i loved your witch hat, so cute!

Back