• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Shop ♥ Mae's Mini Market & RV Park ♥

I see that you're online now. Are you by chance available for me to visit Tasha's RV and collect the previously mentioned items?

Last edited:
I see that you're online now. Are you by chance available for me to visit Tasha's RV and collect the previously mentioned items?

yes! let me double check. you'd like
1x bread making set - 3t
1x changing room - 3t
1x desk mirror- 3t
1x salon chair - 3t
1x amiibo scan - 4t

that comes to 16 TBT, you don't have to pay twice for an RV visit if its the same villager :D

yes! let me double check. you'd like
1x bread making set - 3t
1x changing room - 3t
1x desk mirror- 3t
1x salon chair - 3t
1x amiibo scan - 4t

that comes to 16 TBT, you don't have to pay twice for an RV visit if its the same villager :D

It would be one amiibo villager RV but two of my characters if that's fine. And yes, that list is correct. Let me know when your town gates are open and I'll head on over. Thank you. :)

It would be one amiibo villager RV but two of my characters if that's fine. And yes, that list is correct. Let me know when your town gates are open and I'll head on over. Thank you. :)

yes, that's fine :D i got your stuff together, im adding you and opening my gates now!

yes, that's fine :D i got your stuff together, im adding you and opening my gates now!

Thanks for letting me come over today! I'm definitely interested in visiting some more of your RVs again in the future, maybe tomorrow? Have a great night. :)

Hi! Are you doing the 1 for 1 trade fossils for your museum collection or to make dinosaur models? I have the Megacero, Parasaur, and Ptera models but no pieces for them, however I do have the pachy torso for trade!
For the pachy torso would you trade a set lunch?
Lmk about the models as well :)

Last edited:
Hi! Are you doing the 1 for 1 trade fossils for your museum collection or to make dinosaur models? I have the Megacero, Parasaur, and Ptera models but no pieces for them, however I do have the pachy torso for trade!
For the pachy torso would you trade a set lunch?
Lmk about the models as well :)

museum collection, but i'd trade you the pachy torso for a set lunch :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

added the ability to order an item from an RV I have, without having to visit.
I will be using my mayors' meow coupons, so these 'on-demand' items will be 4TBT.

Hi there! Could I purchase x1 changing room and x1 Pompompurin wall for a total of 6 tbt? I will be online tomorrow starting from around 4:30 EST if you happen to be online during that time. If not, let me know what time works for you. Thanks!

Back