• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

M&M’s or Skittles?

Which do you prefer?

• M&M’s

Votes: 44 71.0%
  • Skittles

Votes: 18 29.0%

• Total voters
M&M's hands down; Skittles are way too sweet for me, and very limited in comparison to the M&M's varieties: there's peanut, peanut butter, caramel, dark chocolate, pretzel, brownie etc. there's a lot to choose from lol
Plus there's just other fruit flavored candies I like better (Starburst, Jolly Ranchers)

My two favorites are peanut M&M's and the mini's (IMO they taste better than the normal sized ones) 🍫

I voted for M&M's. They're not my favorite in terms of chocolate candy, but there is something especially wonderful about M&M's minis, and it's very easy to win me over with pretzels in anything.
I liked Skittles when I was a kid, but I outgrew the taste of them at some point. I'm just not a big fan of most fruity candy nowadays, unless it's something super sour, and sour Skittles aren't sour enough for me. Give me borderline-excessive levels of citric acid or give me chocolate.

I literally just found out there are brownie M&M's. I know what I'm looking for when I go grocery shopping this weekend. Thank you @DJ-Mika!

I favor M&M's.

I don't really eat candy outside of Halloween, Easter, and post-Valentine's sales, but generally if I'm going to have candy I'll opt for chocolate instead of fruity candy. As nice as some fruity candy can taste, some years ago I figured I'd be better off just opting for actual fruit.

M&Ms aren't my first choice for chocolate candies, as I prefer stuff like Kit Kat, Reese's, Twix, and some other stuff, but M&M's are still good.

I also bake Christmas cookies each December for family and my best friend. One of the types of cookie I bake are M&M cookies, and everyone seems to really enjoy them, myself included.

Unfortunately, some chocolates irritate my esophagus so Skittles get my vote. Neither candy are my favorite, but I’ll definitely eat Skittles if offered. Especially the cherry and apple pieces. Those are yummy.

I prefer M&Ms. When I was in high school, I ate Skittles and cream soda every day as part of my lunch. Now I can’t really have either. I don’t mind having one of the mini packs of Skittles occasionally, but I love M&Ms. Peanut butter is my favorite, then Pretzel, then Peanut, then Crispy, then Plain.

both are delicious, but i prefer skittles. i like fruity candies more than chocolate ones, and i like the chewier, somewhat softer texture that skittles have. plus the m&m shells always end up getting stuck in my teeth/gums when i eat them, no matter what flavour/kind i get, and i don’t enjoy that at all lol.

i’ll say the original skittles are my favourite, just because i haven’t had the others in ages and don’t remember what they taste like. 😅 i like the sour skittles, but they irritate my tongue too much.

Overall I like Skittles more between the two, but to be more specific I would break it down like this

Sour Skittles > Peanut/Almond M&Ms > other Skittles > other M&Ms

i think if i was offered either skittles or m&ms i'd probably go for m&ms. ooh i especially like the mini m&ms, something about the crunchiness of them is so nice. i don't mind regular skittles but i think i prefer the tropical and sour packs of them

I LOVE BOTH but M&Ms are my favorite because there are many different ones! I love the pretzel ones and the caramel ones best. I sadly can only eat them sometimes because I read the packaging (im allergic to tree nuts) so I have to make sure they do not say "may contain tree nuts!"

I'm partial to the pretzel M&Ms! I can't really eat Skittles anymore - too sweet for me and taste too artificial.

chocolate > not chocolate for me, so M&Ms it is. I don't like orange skittles and usually when I open a pack, there are so many orange skittles. I think that makes me prefer M&Ms, because all of them will be the same chocolate flavor and I can mindlessly dig into the bag without paying attention to what flavor I'm getting.

I personally prefer Skittles. Especially Sour Skittles. M&M's aren't very appealing to me. I'm not a fan of the shell around the chocolate or chocolate in general. I also just generally like fruity candy over chocolatey ones.

Back