• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

M&M’s or Skittles?

Which do you prefer?

• M&M’s

Votes: 44 71.0%
  • Skittles

Votes: 18 29.0%

• Total voters

Ravenkitty22

🤍💜2 days till TTPD 💜🤍
Bells
International Space Cetacean Star Fragment
Planet Glow Wand
Space Whale Plush
Purple Crescent Moon
Blue Star Fragment
This came up in conversation with a friend, so now I’m curious about where the forum stands. Which candy do you like better?

For me, I’ve gotta go with skittles. They’ve come up with so many flavor options, and as much as I like chocolate, M&M’s just aren’t for me.

Skittles put a sickly, uncomfortable aftertaste in my throat, so I’m voting for M&M’s, but too much chocolate makes me feel sick too…

It’s not like it’s much of a competition, though; Both candies are owned by Mars, Inc..

I don’t really like either, but M&M’s are way better than Skittles. I don’t actually like Skittles at all. I prefer my M&M’s cold, and I like the pretzel ones.

Easily Skittles. They're legit one of my most favorite candies and I used to eat them all the time as a kid. M&M's are okay but definitely are well below Skittles for me.

I'm not a huge sweet fan (I'll always prefer chocolate) however I love skittles, especially the red and purple ones. In my opinion M&M's are the perfect cinema snack especially if you want chocolate but not too much making the peanut flavoured ones ideal.

Skittles. I don't really care for either but I ate too much M&M chocolate ones as a kid and now I can't eat them.

M&Ms because there are some Skittles flavors that are incredibly nasty tasting.

Skittles all the way. Not a fan of overprocessed American chocolate, but I sure am a big fan of overprocess refined sugar

it definitely depends on what kind of mood i'm in - sometimes i want sweets, sometimes you just gotta eat a lot of chocolate - but i think overarchingly i'd probably pick m&ms over skittles!

I have fond childhood memories of all types of candy. But...it really is one of those things where I've steered away from most it as an adult. The quality of chocolate in M&Ms is about as poor as you can get...and Skittles are just too sweet for my current taste. Sometimes I feel tempted by a limited flavor release (just to try one thing or another). But, the standard ones have been off my radar for a long time. I'd rather buy a quality bar of fair trade chocolate or something.

It's M&M's for me. I used to like both M&M's and Skittles when I was young, but as an adult I just don't care about Skittles anymore. I might eat them if someone offered me some, but I have no interest in buying them for myself. But I do still get cravings for M&M's from time to time and I like all the new varieties, especially peanut butter.

Can I also throw in a vote for Reese's Pieces? I love those too.

Skittles defines my childhood as the go-to candy after school. When I managed to scrounge up enough pocket change for a pack, I'd always go to the OG red, but then I switched it up to the purple and light blue varieties, and whenever new limited editions release I give them a try. M&M's are great too but I avoid chocolate nowadays. If I get a hankering for it though, I go straight to either M&M's peanut butter or M&M's crispy.

M&Ms. I like chocolate and I like how you can just eat a couple when you open a bag vs a bar of candy that makes crumbs of you break it up.
Plus, pb and peanut M&M's are really good beyond the yumo original.

The only M&Ms I like are the peanut ones. I don't really like sugary candies like Skittles but M&Ms I can tolerate for some reason

Back