Giveaway looking for home ideas 🎀

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe an apothecary's shop? With flasks, plants, the greenhouse thing, medicine cabinet, etc.
Or a sewing/fabric/design room? You could have the mannequins with outfits, sewing machines or looms, display your/qr code creations on stands, have a shelf or countertop displaying a whole bunch of gracie hats... It could be as quaint or upper class as you want :)

Maybe an apothecary's shop? With flasks, plants, the greenhouse thing, medicine cabinet, etc.
Or a sewing/fabric/design room? You could have the mannequins with outfits, sewing machines or looms, display your/qr code creations on stands, have a shelf or countertop displaying a whole bunch of gracie hats... It could be as quaint or upper class as you want :)

thanks ! i actually really like the sewing room idea! that sounds super cute c:

Maybe the main room could be a regular cafe or cat cafe? You could have classic tables with food onto of them, and the sweets display case. Really you could make it look like a classic cafe with the menu from the amiibo update !

oh wow you don't really have to consider this since I just thought they'd be cool but won't fit in my town.. at all.
A ballet/dance room! Princess wall, but the birch flooring (this is the offwhite one right?). I don't know if they have barre-looking furniture but whatever stands would look good, ballet shoes everywhere and cubby's and stuff c:
Also, a fruit market room! Idk how to explain this one properly but just a bunch of different stalls filled with random knickknacks haha

Perhaps a science lab for your upstairs? with flasks and tables with stools maybe? maybe with an amazing machine or something like that. a fire extinguisher could be added, maybe add cabinets too?

Idea 2: a spa with screens? some of the alpine/minimalist set included? a towel and a bath & shower. maybe a few stools at the side as a waiting area :) maybe put tables w. a gold rose/Jacobs ladders/(scented candles?? not sure if they are furniture in the game) on them to make the room feel nice & relaxing? (as a spa would be)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back