• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Giveaway looking for home ideas 🎀

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe an apothecary's shop? With flasks, plants, the greenhouse thing, medicine cabinet, etc.
Or a sewing/fabric/design room? You could have the mannequins with outfits, sewing machines or looms, display your/qr code creations on stands, have a shelf or countertop displaying a whole bunch of gracie hats... It could be as quaint or upper class as you want :)

Maybe an apothecary's shop? With flasks, plants, the greenhouse thing, medicine cabinet, etc.
Or a sewing/fabric/design room? You could have the mannequins with outfits, sewing machines or looms, display your/qr code creations on stands, have a shelf or countertop displaying a whole bunch of gracie hats... It could be as quaint or upper class as you want :)

thanks ! i actually really like the sewing room idea! that sounds super cute c:

Maybe the main room could be a regular cafe or cat cafe? You could have classic tables with food onto of them, and the sweets display case. Really you could make it look like a classic cafe with the menu from the amiibo update !

oh wow you don't really have to consider this since I just thought they'd be cool but won't fit in my town.. at all.
A ballet/dance room! Princess wall, but the birch flooring (this is the offwhite one right?). I don't know if they have barre-looking furniture but whatever stands would look good, ballet shoes everywhere and cubby's and stuff c:
Also, a fruit market room! Idk how to explain this one properly but just a bunch of different stalls filled with random knickknacks haha

Perhaps a science lab for your upstairs? with flasks and tables with stools maybe? maybe with an amazing machine or something like that. a fire extinguisher could be added, maybe add cabinets too?

Idea 2: a spa with screens? some of the alpine/minimalist set included? a towel and a bath & shower. maybe a few stools at the side as a waiting area :) maybe put tables w. a gold rose/Jacobs ladders/(scented candles?? not sure if they are furniture in the game) on them to make the room feel nice & relaxing? (as a spa would be)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back