Long hair or short hair?

Do you have long hair or short hair?

• Total voters
Short hair. I will never grow my hair longer than shoulder length ever again.

Last edited:
Short hair male. If I did get long hair, I'm pretty sure my parents won't be too pleased with that since they're already displeased with my growing my beard from time to time.

Short hair. Use to be short since way back in the day(i.e. since I was young), but wanted it long for awhile and since putting up w/ annoying F***ING CURLS decided to keep it short!!!!!! >.<

Last edited:
I think I have short hair, but compared to other guys then it's long so I voted long

I cut my hair and it's so short and everything just feels wrong what have I done

long female hair! I really don't like having short hair bc as a child my mom never let me grow it out and she always cut my hair so often, "trims" were always more than just a trim. :V

Last edited:
Long hair here, more convenient to do braids, bun, curly hair ... I'm not sur I'll be confortable with short hair

Lady with long hair reporting in.

I have really long hair. It's almost down to my waist, somewhere around the bottom of my ribcage. It's full enough to do side-swept bangs and a nice frame in the front, too. I cut and dye it myself, I don't trust salons to keep my length. And I just love having a good two feet of hair to play with and to style and stuff. <3

Although with how uncoordinated my boyfriend is and with how clutzy I am, a lot of it gets pulled and yanked and generally stuck under heavy things daily.. and the more it happens, the more I consider going with a bob or shoulder-length, or somewhere in-between like my sister did, lolol.

I'm a guy and my hair is short, but I've been trying to grow it out for months. But I have curly hair, so even though it's significantly longer than it was a few months ago, the length isn't really apparent.

Half of the right side of my head is shaved off, the remaining part hardly goes below my jaw bone. I love having my hair short, short hair is the best hair for/on me.

i used to have long hair to the middle of my back, but i chopped it off and got a short haircut, something i've never done before. just recently, though, i had to get it cut again because it was way too messy and now it's right above my shoulders

Short hair. I had long hair for a few years, but I suck at styling it and it was just annoying to me, so I donated it.

Short hair.
I have really thick & curly hair, which makes for an awful combo. At it‘s peak length, it took me around 45 minutes to blowdry it and even then it wasn‘t entirely dry - which is just awful on all accounts. Keep in mind, my hair gets super greasy super fast so washing that stuff every 2 days when you also hate washing your hair is a nightmare.(I wash it everyday now bc my hair doesn‘t recquire much effort in terms of drying + they would be looking horribly greasy if I didn‘t.)

I always preferred having my hair short. I cut my own hair and it?s much easier to do that when it?s not very long so I don?t have to struggle trimming the ends.

The side of my head was shaved for a while, and I kept it short while I had my hair like that. Now that I?m growing that side out I?m letting everything grow and I?ve been itching to cut it all off again. The shaved part is almost to my shoulder so I?ll probably chop the rest off soon.

very very very long hair, it's starting to fold when i sit down. it's the longest it's ever been and is surprisingly still very healthy/thick at the bottom, but i do want to get it cut soon!

we need a new hair length thread, since my hair qualifies as long (female) now. medium long, but still long

love it, though I do wish I could figure out how to make it stop being such a tangled and staticy mess every day

Last edited:
Used to have really long hair age 12-16 but now I go short since it?s easier for me to manage. It?s still always a mess though. >_>

I'm a female and I will always have long hair. I have cut it as short as shoulder-length before and hated it. I could never do that again and I definitely wouldn't consider going shorter. Right now, my hair is a couple of inches passed my shoulders because I recently cut it for summer, but most of the time my hair is all the way down my back to my waist.

I think for me my hair is like a security blanket. I leave it straight and down and I feel like I can hide behind it, which helps with my social anxiety. I need my long hair.

Short (female). I find long hair really hard to deal with. My hair is very thin and fine, so it's super light and there's no weight to it to hold it in place. It just feels like it's floating and getting in the way all the time. Plus the top layer of my hair gets very frizzy and it's even worse when it's long. I don't often style it as I suck at any types of braiding, or buns for that matter, so I don't really need it long. Short hair just suits me better.

Back