• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

List of Villagers Based on Popularity

Status
Not open for further replies.
I still think Marshal and Merengue should switch places. And drago should move down

Marshal and Merengue are about on par atm.. Watch that number 1 spot for the next couple of weeks.. It may change :)

Drago is moving down tomorrow. :)

I feel like Rooney is a little higher because a lot more people have been having him as dreamies lately, but that's but my opinion. :)

Yeah, he's in my villager list but it's true. I've seen about 3 people wanting him lately. Ami Mercury, tinytaylor, and someone who stole him from me in an auction lol Oh, and that person with like 4 towns... I forget her name though.

Last edited:
One of the most harrowing experiences in animal crossing is getting involved in the community and finding out that three of the villagers you recently had move out are really popular and could have been sold for a mint.

I think Kabuki should move down, and Kiki should move up a bit. I haven't seen anyone looking for kabuki recently... But there are a few more lurkers for kiki

I didn't even know you could trade or buy or sell villagers...How do you even do it?

When they move, you can invite someone over with 9 or fewer villagers and have them talk to the villager. The villager will bring up moving out, and you can say come to my town! And the villager will move to your town. As for selling, you just lay the bells on the ground, or you could set items up in retail for 999,999 and have the other person keep buying them until you have all the money you sold said villager for

Update

I apologise guys, this was supposed to come yesterday.. I planned it then totally spaced out and forgot, haha.. So here it is!

Merengue and Marshal have swapped places, with Merengue moving down from number 1 of Tier One, to number 2, and Marshal moving up to reclaim the crown!

Beau has been moved up from number 6 of Tier One, to number 4.

Zucker has been moved down from number 11 of Tier One, to number 14.

Flurry has been moved down from number 6 of Tier Two, to number 13.

Tia has been moved down from number 7 of Tier Two, to number 15.

Bruce has been moved up from number 23 of Tier Two, to number 16.

Octavian has been moved up from number 24 of Tier Two, to number 20.

Drago and Kyle have swapped places, with Drago moving down from number 25 of Tier Two, to number 3 of Tier Three, and Kyle moving up to take Drago's old spot.

Poppy has been moved down from number 26 of Tier Two, to number 30.

Static and Flora have swapped places, with Static moving down from number 28 of Tier Two, to number 2 of Tier Three, and Flora moving up to take Static's old spot.

Kabuki has been moved down from number 10 of Tier Three, to number 17.

Vesta and Kiki have swapped places, with Vesta moving down from number 27 of Tier Three, to number 2 of Tier Four and Kiki moving up to take Vesta's old spot.

So lots of movement this week! Particularly in the lower section of Tier Two! As always, please feel free to discuss these changes and suggest villagers I should keep my eye on for next week's!

1) could you update the picture

2) I've seen a lot of Lobo in different signatures lately

1) could you update the picture

2) I've seen a lot of Lobo in different signatures lately

Please do give me a chance. The picture does take a while to change because of the way I've aligned it (and I have a life besides TBT remember!)

I feel like I've seen him a smidge more lately, but not enough to warrant a rise.. I hovered my mouse over his position, but I saved it, I'll have a look for next week

I really hope Lobo moves up next update. <3

I'm happy Kiki got to tier three. She has gotten a lot of attention recently, which she deserves 100%.

Oh, wow, I'm surprised Poppy dropped. Not because I've seen her a lot, but because she's really cute and I figured anyone would be adopting her if she popped up.
Hooray for rise in Kiki! She's a cutie, I hope she says in tier three.
Thanks for the update.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back