• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

List of Villagers Based on Popularity

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lucky is starting to get more and more popular I've been seeing, and his selling price seems to be rising too.

I also feel like Merengue and Marshal should switch places, as well as Ankha and Beau.

Julian's pretty popular right now. I am looking for someone to hold him and I have had 5 people message/comment about wanting to pay me for him

Could you explain to me how this relates to popularity?

I'm also ignoring yuor talk of Julian. Please refer to the front post.
Just trying to help. I thought it may in someway help you out. Sorry, forgot about the new rule.

Just trying to help. I thought it may in someway help you out. Sorry, forgot about the new rule.

As I've explained before, just because people like (or don't like) a villager, doesn't mean that contributes to popularity.

Only a person's dream villagers are counted towards popularity. A lot of villagers, like Sydney, Phil and Joey are quite well liked.. I'd say more people like them than some of the top players in Tier One.. But people prefer other villagers to them, so they pick those for their dreamies and leave the others, which is why they are low down.

Could you explain to me how this relates to popularity?

I'm also ignoring [your] talk of Julian. Please refer to the front post.

That particular thread just asks for people's opinions. It doesn't represent activity that serves the purpose of this thread. I even answered in that linked thread with the following:

The Bell Tree Forums' Hound00Med's latest list, from 06.24.2014, are as follows:

1. Merengue
2. Marshal
3. Lolly
4. Diana
5. Stitches
6. Ankha
7. Beau
8. Rosie
9. Fang
10. Julian
11. Zucker
12. Whitney
13. Bam
14. Marina
15. Fauna​

I haven't yet had in any of my three active towns Diana, Whitney, or Marina.

No consideration of those three.

From the twelve other listed "Animal Crossing: New Leaf" villagers, the one I did not like was Beau.

So, I "don't like Beau."

I answered knowing that that particular thread is full of opinions. It's harmless to answer; they're just opinions. And that mine, as well as everyone else's, has no bearing on villager-popularity ranks (from this thread by Hound00Med).

There's an auction for her now, but Tia has Plummeted, as far as I've seen. I guess this auction will tell how popular she really is

It seems as if the villagers I like in my town, or liked in the past, are hated, lol.

Alfonso, Del, Bones, etc are all in the bottom of the barrel, but villagers that I personally don't like as much in my town, Julian, and Shep, are doing really well.

Update

Apologies for the delay for this week's update!

Ankha has been moved down from number 6 of Tier One, to number 7.

Rosie and Julian have swapped places, with Rosie moving down from number 8 of Tier One, to number 10, and Julian moving up to take the number 8 spot.

Bam has been moved down from number 13 of Tier One, to number 15.

Marina has been moved up from number 14 of Tier One, to number 12.

Chrissy has been moved up from number 3 of Tier Two, to number 1.

Phoebe has been moved down from number 9 of Tier Two, to number 13.

Wolfgang has been moved down from number 15 of Tier Two, to number 20.

Zell has been moved up from number 21 of Tier Two, to number 9.

Genji has been moved down from number 1 of Tier Three, to number 8.

O'Hare and Cherry have swapped places, with O'Hare moving down from number 5 of Tier Three, to number 11, and Cherry moving up to the number 5 spot.

Jacques and Snake have swapped places, with Jacques moving down from number 28 of Tier Three, to number 3 of Tier Four, and Snake moving up to Jacques's old spot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back