• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Selling 🌸GRAND REOPENING💖Kawaii Villager Delivery⭐TBT/IGB🌸

Accepting
  1. Bells
  2. TBT Bells

x0xindy

2tired4this
Bells
Switch
4243-4865-1900
Mailbox
Tasty Cake
Pear (Fruit)
Green Candy
Feedback
100% (18) +
Hey everyone! I'm finally reopening after a very long hiatus! Good to see you again! ^_^

(✿◡‿◡)~★Kawaii Cycling!★~(◡‿◡✿)

Rules & Info

FOREMOST: Almost everything you need to know is in this list right here. Including what times I'm available, pricing, specific rules, etc etc. If you do not read the rules and are a general pain (flaking on our meeting repeatedly, breaking the rules, etc) I absolutely reserve the right to decline doing business with you after two or three strikes. READ THE RULES.

• UNTIL THE FISHING SEASON IS OVER AT THE END OF THE MONTH, MY SCHEDULE WILL BE VERY INCONSISTENT
  • Request slots are first come first serve!
  • I am constantly buying more amiibo cards so check back regularly to see what's new!
  • I only accept five requests at a time, then I close my shop to reorganize my towns. Thank you for your patience!
  • All times I list are EASTERN TIME ZONE times!
  • I do not cycle for free, but my prices for villagers will be greatly reduced compared to the price you would get them for at an auction or from someone selling.
  • My main forms of payment are TBT or IGB but if you have one of the Dreamies listed below I would love to trade!
  • Non-Amiibo villagers are first come first serve.
  • I set my prices based off of the Tier of the villager according to several different sites, including one that is constantly updated by real-time voting. You can find that site HERE, but I also cross reference with two other sites. If you have an issue with the price I've set for a villager, please feel free to shoot me a message but I do NOT haggle.
  • DO NOT private message me or post on my visitor board requesting a villager. Doing so will result in a strike. If I am OPEN you may post here to request a villager.
  • Cancellations: If you are requesting a villager and would like to cancel the hold or the trade, please give me 24 hours notice. I only have five slots in a week. I understand that emergencies happen, but if this occurs more than once, I reserve the right to decline to trade with you in the future. This also goes for not picking up a villager when you agree to a time and date. Again, emergencies happen, but please be considerate.
  • I will send receipts for all of my trades and sales in PM. This will be on the day that you pick up your villager and include the total price (with any hold fees attached).
  • When you make your request, please include "Space Raptor Boyfriend" in your post so I know you've read the rules, otherwise I will ask you to read them again. If you reply with "I read them!" and do not include the necessary phrase, you will not be able to make a request until the following day. You must do the above for every new request. Rules and villagers change, stay up to date!
  • Payment comes before you may pick up your villager. That means currency or trade pickup first.
  • If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask! I'd rather have you ask me some questions that you're not clear about than assume you're being a jerk. :p
  • If you like my reply, I'm likely to get back to you much more quickly! (yay notification!)

Pricing

The price I charge for a villager is roughly ten percent of the price listed on the popularity sheet. I have provided a link above for reference if you're curious about where I get my figures, but these are the current flat prices. If you have any questions about my pricing (how/why/etc) please shoot me a private message and I will respond as quickly as I can (usually within 24 hours).

Tier One: 1 million IGB or 5 TBT Bells
Tier Two: 800,000 IGB or 4 TBT Bells
Tier Three: 600,000 IGB or 3 TBT Bells
Tier Four: 400,000 IGB or 2 TBT Bells
Tier Five: 200,000 IGB or 1 TBT Bell
Tier Six: 100,000 IGB, no TBT trades

Current Availability
Monday, November 7:
Tuesday, November 8:
Wednesday, November 9:
Thursday, November 10: 8am to 6pm
Friday, November 11: Noon to 7pm
Saturday, November 12: TBD
Sunday, Novermber 13: TBD

My Dreamies!

This is currently under construction, so keep checking back!

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧Available Villagers!✧゚・:*

Amiibo

Ankha (Tier 1, snooty cat)
Marshal (Tier 1, smug squirrel)
Zucker (Tier 1, lazy octopus)
Stitches (Tier 1, lazy cub)
Coco (Tier 1, normal rabbit)
Marina (Tier 1, normal octopus)
Fauna (Tier 1, normal deer)
Molly (Tier 1, normal duck)
Lucky (Tier 1, lazy dog)
Merengue (Tier 1, normal rhinoceros)
Diana (Tier 1, snooty deer)
Julian (Tier 1, smug unicorn/horse)
Maple (Tier 1, normal cub)
Bob (Tier 1, lazy cat)
Lolly (Tier 1, normal

Tia (Tier 2, normal elephant)
Erik (Tier 2, lazy deer)
Apollo (Tier 2, cranky eagle)
Roald (Tier 2, jock penguin)
Kiki (Tier 2, normal cat)
Lily (Tier 2, normal frog)
Tangy (Tier 2, peppy cat)
Whitney (Tier 2, snooty wolf)
Poppy (Tier 2, normal squirrel)
Apple (Tier 2, peppy hamster)
Molly (Tier 2, normal duck)

Pietro (Tier 3, smug sheep)
Kabuki (Tier 3, cranky cat)
Muffy (Tier 3, uchi sheep)
Flurry (Tier 3, normal hamster)
Phoebe (Tier 3, uchi phoenix/bird)

Roscoe (Tier 4, cranky horse)
Chrissy (Tier 4, peppy rabbit)

Bonbon (Tier 5, peppy rabbit)

T-Bone (Tier 5, cranky bull)

Revolving

Bianca (Tier 4, peppy tiger)
Rudy (Tier 4, jock cat)

Request Slots

• Slot One: 11/12, ilusti, Coco, time TBD
  • Slot Two:
  • Slot Three:
  • Slot Four:
  • Slot Five:

Last edited:
Hello! Just wanted you to know that Sanrio villagers unfortunately can’t move to other people’s islands.

Oh crap! Thank you for letting me know! I was definitely not aware of that. :D
Post automatically merged:

bump!

Last edited:
hi! i'd be interested in paying 1mil bells for coco! my availability is any time from now until 2am pst (5am est), and from 2pm pst to 2am pst tomorrow and on sunday if that works for you. if you'd prefer a different time, please let me know c: i'm pretty flexible! also - space raptor boyfriend ;)

Awesome!! I've got an appointment coming up in about an hour and I have to get her cycled and in boxes, but I can have her ready for you by 2pm EST if that works for you?

hiya~ i’d love to snag Ankha for IGB!
my availability is wide open, just DM me :)
(space raptor boyfriend)

Back