Let us translate! [Animal Crossing: New Leaf Translation Thread]

You have to get a member of staff to get it stuck'd.

IMO I think it should be stickied too but eh.

Wow!! This looks amazing so far!!! Thanks for all of your hard work!!! Will you still translate things once the game is out in Japan next month? :eek:

I would love to help out in anyway I can! :O Whether it be footage or whatever, I'm getting the game next month :) so if I can be of some help let me know! :D

You're getting the game? Can you read Japanese at all? If you can then we could work together on some stuff, otherwise...I'd love to know your reasons for importing it! (Sorry if it sounds like I am busting your balls, genuinely interested)

yep it would be ^.^
lol well i remember there was the cave on the first map they showed a long time ago so maybe they still haven it where they are more common?

Mmhm. It was only rough concept art, but maybe a cave of some sort is somewhere in the game. Not really sure where they would add it, though.

Mmhm. It was only rough concept art, but maybe a cave of some sort is somewhere in the game. Not really sure where they would add it, though.

im guessing itll be off map like the island is and theres probly something that needs to be done to unlock it im guessing (if it is in the game)

Back