• Current Championship Time (EDT)

Competitive Animal Crossing New Horizons: Hide and Seek (Competitive)

Reporting in one last time with the participants for the last 2 sessions (.. for TBTWC, anyways...)

I'm putting Sunday's out a bit earlier than usual because I don't know if I'll get a chance to do so in a timely manner tomorrow... Sorry to anyone who was hoping to sign up at the last moment, but if you haven't played yet and want to, we may be able to arrange swaps!

Saturday, June 1 @ 9:00 pm EDT
This will take place on Pyoopi's island, TeeheeTiki!

Sunday, June 2 @ 5:00 pm EDT
This will take place on Forevefox's island, Woxton!

See you then!!!

Last edited:
Ooo, thanks for including me! I should be able to make that time, but I'll let you guys know ahead of time if not. Glad I'll get to participate in at least one of these before TBTWC ends. 🥳

Thanks for the reminder, Mistreil! I genuinely forgot I signed up for a session tomorrow (though, it's on me for not noting down my own reminders in the first place). I'll just have fun and that's what matters. ☺️

I signed up very last minute so if I can't make it in that's OK, but I haven't played a hide and seek before and would love to! It seems like a lot of fun.

Thank you!! I look forward to experiencing the fear of the hider...

Friday, May 31 @ 12:00 PM
View attachment 566928

This time on himekirako's super pretty island! We brought balloons. 😄 I definitely saw skarmoury run awayright at the start of seeking but did not recognise the character before losing sight... You win this time. Also congrats to Airysuit!

Players found in this order:
Newbiemayor, himekirako, Mokuren, MrBox, IonicKarma

Not found:
Airysuit, skarmoury

The placements are as follows:
Animal Crossing: New Horizons Hide and SeekPointsParticipants
Being the fourth, fifth, sixth, or seventh last person to be found in competitive ACNH Hide & Go Seek15@Newbiemayor *
@himekirako *
@Mokuren *
@MrBox *
Being the third last person to be found in competitive ACNH Hide & Go Seek20@IonicKarma *
Being the second last person to be found in competitive ACNH Hide & Go Seek25
Being the last person to be found, or not being found at all, in competitive ACNH Hide & Go Seek30@Airysuit *
@skarmoury *

* This player has played previously, so they'll be earning half the points.

Please make sure to submit to the Point Submission board!

Spectators
No action is needed for you to get your points, but we're posting this list for transparency sake. The points will likely be awarded within 48 hours.

xlisapisa
Rio_
shellbell
jiny
Mutti
Zane
DaCoSim
JellyBeans
Doo
deana
Hyoon
BetsySundrop
.: Meri :.
Coach
JemAC
corlee1289
droqen
Mimi Cheems
Flyffel
digimon
amemome
Xara
JellyLu

Back soon for my final scheduled hide and seek game... 😭

It's so sad to see the last few slots filled. No more hide and seek with you all 😭 Can't we have eternal TBTWC pls?
I am sure we can make a thread or something and play hide and seek together after the event is over

Ooo, thanks for including me! I should be able to make that time, but I'll let you guys know ahead of time if not. Glad I'll get to participate in at least one of these before TBTWC ends. 🥳

Scratch this, I just remembered I'm going to be busy tomorrow. Apologies for any inconveniences!

I haven't participated yet and can make it to tonight and/or tomorrow's sessions if desired (procrastinating because I know I'll be horrible at it lol)

In-game Name: Aerinyes
Island Name: Halcyon
Session(s):

TBTWC Team: Ha-Cha

I haven't participated yet and can make it to tonight and/or tomorrow's sessions if desired (procrastinating because I know I'll be horrible at it lol)

In-game Name: Aerinyes
Island Name: Halcyon
Session(s):

TBTWC Team: Ha-Cha
Oh! Since you haven't played yet, @Mr.Fox is it okay if I swap you out for Aerith in tomorrow's 5PM EDT session?

Scratch this, I just remembered I'm going to be busy tomorrow. Apologies for any inconveniences!
No worries!! I hope whatever plans you have tomorrow go well!

@JemAC If you're still available for the 5PM EDT spot tomorrow, then I'll slot you in as a substitute!

As in Aerith plays instead of me or I play instead of Aerith? I would like to play again since this final weekend were the only times I was available that weren't cancelled.
Aerith plays instead of you, since she hasn't had a chance to yet. 😔 If any members of another team doesn't show up tomorrow though, you can have that spot instead!

Aerith plays instead of you, since she hasn't had a chance to yet. 😔 If any members of another team doesn't show up tomorrow though, you can have that spot instead!
Brutal. Since Aerith's a sweetheart it's fine, but I was actually counting on those points, and I just checked the list and some people got to play 4/5+ times.

Bitter pill.

Brutal. Since Aerith's a sweetheart it's fine, but I was actually counting on those points, and I just checked the list and some people got to play 4/5+ times.

Bitter pill.
Sorry, and thank you very much! 🙏

To explain the repeats a bit -- it's mostly because they were in teams that didn't have as many unique participants and were often the only people available at the timeslot. We were trying to balance based on teams rather than individuals so that one team isn't too advantaged over another, but I do get that it's a bit unfair, especially in this situation. But again, thank you very much!