January 2017 1/1 Challenge. Opinions?

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG.. I'd love to but I'm too scared to re-start and lose interest in the game completely ... also with kids and all I don't have much time to play XD. I love my current town atm. too much time and effort has been put in my town already lol

I hope I can do this challenge, I'm going to do the TTing version but I need to complete my town by my second anniversary on my town which is December 30th

I'll be participating in this and pocky's challenge! I'm excited to restart actually, 'cause I recently made a new town and I did enjoy playing from the beginning again (even though that one was a heavily time travelled town). I don't have much time to play acnl as much as I used to anymore, so playing day by day without obsessively tting makes sense to me :p

I filled in the form! I think I will be doing pocky's challenge though!

I'm actually gonna do it since I honestly don't care about TTing and all my items. I remember when ACNL was 24/7. Now Pok?mon is xD

(I know this response is a little late lol)
I'd love the 1/1 Challenge to come back for 2017! I tried to participate this year but lost interest completely a couple months in, and I feel that bringing the challenge back would give me a reason to pick up and play again. :)

(I know this response is a little late lol)
I'd love the 1/1 Challenge to come back for 2017! I tried to participate this year but lost interest completely a couple months in, and I feel that bringing the challenge back would give me a reason to pick up and play again. :)

2016 buddies! I still have my town! Although I'm hosting this year's challenge, I won't be restarting as I love my new town. But I still wanna motivate others to take part and help build a community!

I just started playing ACNL 4 days ago NO WAY am I starting over xD Close enough right!

I had a lot going this year so was going to this last year and started on the first that town is still sitting on 1-7-16 lol summer love, multi towns big change year in IRL and game update...But that town needs to reset anyway and if update related things are taken into consideration like no restrictin on moving in a new RV character or whatnot or even if it is I have a spare empty for something like this a just let it go try to get max friendship and picture naturally before letting a character go and see if you can get them all...Hust suggestions for side challenges but I am in this year definitely. New town coming on the first. Hoping to do a group thing this year so anyone really doing a group play for the year I'd like to do that have it be more interactive in community of talking about progress.

I had a lot going this year so was going to this last year and started on the first that town is still sitting on 1-7-16 lol summer love, multi towns big change year in IRL and game update...But that town needs to reset anyway and if update related things are taken into consideration like no restrictin on moving in a new RV character or whatnot or even if it is I have a spare empty for something like this a just let it go try to get max friendship and picture naturally before letting a character go and see if you can get them all...Hust suggestions for side challenges but I am in this year definitely. New town coming on the first. Hoping to do a group thing this year so anyone really doing a group play for the year I'd like to do that have it be more interactive in community of talking about progress.

I will make sure that the 2017 challenge will not die off so easily as it did this year! I was one of the few remaining players, and the thread is now up and running so go check it out! http://www.belltreeforums.com/showt...-Challenge-2017-Edition&p=7124326#post7124326

i'm too interested in tting and end up restarting more than once a year so i wouldn't participate.

I didn't take part in the 2016 version, but I am willing to use my Snowflur cartridge (Rip my town of Snowflur) and restart to do the 1/1 challenge!

Have fun and good luck hosting Sensai. I hope that with you as the host the community will stay active longer than the previous ones did. I won't be taking part in the regular challenge this year but I'll be keeping an eye on your thread regardless!

Have fun and good luck hosting Sensai. I hope that with you as the host the community will stay active longer than the previous ones did. I won't be taking part in the regular challenge this year but I'll be keeping an eye on your thread regardless!

Thank you! I'm determined to make it work his year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back