• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

New Year, New Island

Angelbearpuppy

Bells
Switch
6473-4083-8328
Holiday Candy Cane 2020
Tasty Cake
I know that this has been discussed before, I am not looking to bring up an old post, more like looking for like minded individuals. I plan on doing my yearly reset on January 01. I am looking for anyone else willing to do the same for funsy and join me on this ride. I would also consider allowing people that have just started their island in the last month or so.

I have been thinking about restarting my second island. The idea of a fresh start sounds fun . The only thing I have to do first is move two of my villagers to my main island before I can restart.

I have been thinking about restarting my second island. The idea of a fresh start sounds fun . The only thing I have to do first is move two of my villagers to my main island before I can restart.
Sounds great. I am thinking of keeping a lost of those interested so we can set up some time to get to gether and show of our work maybe once or twice a month.

That sounds fun . I plan on starting a new journal when I restart . I already started to plan my new island name and a few things I want for my new map.

Same. I am thinking wildgrove. I want a forest type hidden in the woods theme. Mostly because I do not do to much natural themes so it should be something different a bit fun.

That’s a great name . I am thinking of naming mine Harmony. Maybe doing more of a fairy /music theme . My island rep would be Roselia . Hoping to get roses as my native flower .

That's sounds cute I was thinking of doing 4 residents one for each season winter spring summer and fall. Decorate their houses accordingly.

That sounds fun . I was thinking of 3 residents .
Roselia would be my garden fairy . She would have her farm and love of roses.
Alara would be my water fairy . I want to use the mermaid items more and they would be perfect for her.
Melody would be my music fairy. I still have to figure out how I want to make her area.

I think that would work really well together.

Now I came up with another name so it will be Wildgrove or Tanglewood.

Either or. Each season will take over the island in their time then settle in their quadrant. Eventuallt have a section for each season. Or something along those lines.

Either name would be great . The other name I had thought of was Rosewood. An area for each season sounds nice . It gives me some ideas on where to place my own residents. I haven’t decided where each house will go depending on the map itself . If I was to divide the map in four equal parts I could add another resident. She would be Aurora and live in the mountains. She would be the star fairy and have an observatory.

i might not be restarting my island but i do plan on flattening it and starting with a blank slate again! hopefully i finish this iteration of my island before the new years so that i can upload it as a dream address :>

I'm doing that too. I'm considering naming my island Macaron, Milkytea or Milkshake 💗
Those are really cute names. Any ideas for a theme .
i might not be restarting my island but i do plan on flattening it and starting with a blank slate again! hopefully i finish this iteration of my island before the new years so that i can upload it as a dream address :>
Good luck flattening your island. I have thought about flattening my main island but decided it would be too overwhelming.

Good luck flattening your island. I have thought about flattening my main island but decided it would be too overwhelming.
haha i’ve done it twice now, but 100%!!
it’s a lot to do all at once so i think this time around i’ll do it by section so i don’t have to worry too much about space and moving all the buildings

haha i’ve done it twice now, but 100%!!
it’s a lot to do all at once so i think this time around i’ll do it by section so i don’t have to worry too much about space and moving all the buildings
Yea I usually do it by section. The biggest section I worked on was on the right side of my island. Luckily that section was already flat . So all I had to move was the trees and houses .

I'm doing that too. I'm considering naming my island Macaron, Milkytea or Milkshake 💗
I love those name
Your more than welcome to come along for the ride I dont think I would have the patience for flattening it and rebuilding

For those participating today is the day we say goodbye to the old, as we get ready for the new. Time to make those final preparations 😀

Back