• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

New Year, New Island

Hey everyone. I am going to move oue group over to the Airport 🛫, link provided below. I have created a group thred for us to post updates and share codes to visit each others islands. I think that would be the most correct spot. 😀 For all those who are interested hope to see you over there soon.

New Year New Island 🏝

Hello all! Happy new year!
I resetted my island as well. Stopped playing for awhile, I don't know, I like the game but I can't play it more than a few days before getting bored. Is this time the good time? I hope so! I get one of my dreamies as starting villagers quite easily: Sterling. I'm planning this time for a medieval/fairy/antique island. I don't know yet. I'll try to have fun first. I have a list of dreamies made, a lot of normal villagers as always, they are the cutest!

I’m thinking of doing it in a couple of weeks, I just hope that there’s someone willing to hold on some stuff because I don’t want to lose it a lot of stuff ^^

I’m thinking of doing it in a couple of weeks, I just hope that there’s someone willing to hold on some stuff because I don’t want to lose it a lot of stuff ^^
I just started my island, so I don't have anything major planned or jotted out if you want to drop some stuff on my beaches temporarily I don't mind holding it. I have done it once or twice for people here before. I am a school teacher, though, so the best time to get a hold of me is weekends or week nights between 5p and 8p CST.

I just started my island, so I don't have anything major planned or jotted out if you want to drop some stuff on my beaches temporarily I don't mind holding it. I have done it once or twice for people here before. I am a school teacher, though, so the best time to get a hold of me is weekends or week nights between 5p and 8p CST.
Awwwww I appreciate that, I’ll definitely keep that in mind if I’m not able to use an alt island 💖💖💖🌸🌸🌸

Back