• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Trading Fruit Trade

Accepting
  1. Other

SpencerJL

Bells
Feedback
100% (1) +
Greetings,

I recently started Animal Crossing: New Horizons 3 days ago.

The first Animal Crossing I played was New Leaf and I really enjoyed but it was years ago on my 3DXL.

My friend told me that New Horizons wasn't as good so I held back before finally getting it, after a lot of updates lol.

But I'm having trouble getting the things I need for my Island like Non-native fruits. I tried Nookazon but my experience was dreadful, I get ignored for days despite being polite. I don't know why I'm expected to sell an arm and a leg for fruits so I gave up and decided to try my luck here instead.

I am willing to pay 30 000 bells and 2 NookMiles Tickets for the 2 fruits that I'm missing: Apples & Pears

You can give me 1 or 10, it doesn't really matter, I will find a way to increase the amount.

I really wanna enjoy Animal Crossing: New Horizons but I'm not having a great first experience so please, help me out because I'm starting to regret my decisions.

Also my Switch Online membership expires on the 10th of December and I can't renew it until January 1st so I would appreciate a quick response, thank you.

Last edited:
Hey there I can help you out with some fruit for free! Let know when you're available to pick them up. :)
Awe, you're so sweet. 🥺
Are you sure you don't want some compensation? I really like rewarding kind people who help me.

I'm ready now, just send me your Dodo code.

Back