• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

I have seen "Up" 43 times!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hogarth Hughes said:
I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE DVD!!! NOVEMBER 19!!! Too bad they removed 80% of the bonus features that are on the blu Ray.
O_O
Why are you buying Blu Ray and DVD?
Oh wait, nevermind.

adorkable x said:
Hogarth Hughes said:
I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE DVD!!! NOVEMBER 19!!! Too bad they removed 80% of the bonus features that are on the blu Ray.
O_O
Why are you buying Blu Ray and DVD?
Oh wait, nevermind.
I might buy a Blu Ray player just for this. If not I'm getting both versions of the DVD

SkyBlueHorse said:
It is a good movie, I have to say, but I only seen it once. >_<
Since you're new here, usually, bumps like this is something some members don't really like, and certain bumps aren't allowed unless it contributes to the topic, this topic, is kind of a subtle troll topic, (if that made any sense :p) So it'd probably be best to leave topics like these alone.

Sorry if that sounded kinda confusing, not in the right state of mind atm, lol

Thunderstruck said:
SkyBlueHorse said:
It is a good movie, I have to say, but I only seen it once. >_<
Since you're new here, usually, bumps like this is something some members don't really like, and certain bumps aren't allowed unless it contributes to the topic, this topic, is kind of a subtle troll topic, (if that made any sense :p) So it'd probably be best to leave topics like these alone.

Sorry if that sounded kinda confusing, not in the right state of mind atm, lol
Just to add to this, sure you may be contributing the the thread... but considering it was nearly a year ago, it's best to just leave them alone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back