• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

I have seen "Up" 43 times!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am so proud of you! Now go get your sippy cup and your teddy bear and you guys can have a Tea Party!!! YEAH!!

Animalcrossingwhisperer said:
I am so proud of you! Now go get your sippy cup and your teddy bear and you guys can have a Tea Party!!! YEAH!!
You know, kid, these people who...pass through here...they all tell pretty interesting stories.

A surveyor making a map. CLONK! A botanist catalougimg plants. CLONK! A stupid kid trying to insult me on TBT...that's the best one yet, I can't wait to hear how it ends...

I CAN QUOTE ALMOST THE WHOLE MOVIE BY HEART!!!

Hogarth Hughes said:
You know, kid, these people who...pass through here...they all tell pretty interesting stories.

A surveyor making a map. CLONK! A botanist catalougimg plants. CLONK! A stupid kid trying to insult me on TBT...that's the best one yet, I can't wait to hear how it ends...

BTW, I will say that the visual jokes and the animation were the best. I just think the movie was way to long...

Hogarth Hughes said:

BTW, I will say that the visual jokes and the animation were the best. I just think the movie was way to long...
It's only 89 mins. If you ask me it should have been 999999999 minutes long

Seen better, and silly Bryko TBT's for noobs... and us!

I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE DVD!!! NOVEMBER 19!!! Too bad they removed 80% of the bonus features that are on the blu Ray.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back