• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

I hate that I share a birthday with Rodney

My birthday twin so...

Cobb_NewLeaf_Official.png

I share mine with chief, a day after fangs who I prefer but chief is definitely a good villager to be birthday buddies with. He’s a pretty basic wolf but so is fang so I love them both and I’m happy i got chief rather than someone like canberra😂
Post automatically merged:

I am bummed about my birthday twins, too! I have two villagers that share my birthday date, Cleo and Flora, but i dont really like them. It is too bad because i wanted to have my birthday twin on my island.
Awh I like both of them 😂 I think they’re pretty good villagers to have as birthday buddies, I wouldn’t worry about having them on your island

I love Rodney so much. I share a birthday with Jacques, which is fine. Not exciting, just fine.

I had to check who I shared my birthday with because of this thread.

Rasher.

I mean he kind of looks like the red frog from Keroro so I'm not that sad about it?

I share mine with Hamlet (and Tom Nook).

I don't get why so many people hate Rodney. He really isn't that bad.

I share mine with Harry The Hippo lol. Honestly it makes me wanna give my fellow Capricorn a chance!

Oh lawd...
I share mine with Coach ; A ;
I do not want this knowledge... Take it back!

i share mine with deirdre.
she was one of my first villagers in new leaf and the only uchi i really like. ^^

My birthday twins are Tybalt (meh) and Alice. I've never had either in my town so I don't know if I'd like them or be annoyed though.

I share mine with Croque a cranky frog. Never met him. Not sure I want a bday twin on my island. I like being the center of attention on my birthday

Poor Rodney and Cyrano; I've got both in my village. Rodney shares a birthday with my dad, and Cyrano a birthday with my son. I share mine with Jeremiah.

i think i share my b-day with lily! she's super cute, i like her quite a bit. rodney's charming in his own way i think!

I share my birthday with Shep the dog. Never had him but I think he looks cute. :)

i share my birthday with winnie and harriet!! i don't care about winnie but harriet is one of my all-time favorite npcs so i'm happy about that. now if only she would come back

393Winnie-o1JmEG.png
ERq8hayWoAE0EkT.png

My birthday twin is Felicity! I think she's cute <3

Skye and Beau, two of my favorites, have their birthdays the week before and the week after mine respectively, which is fun!

Back