• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

I hate that I share a birthday with Rodney

My birthday twin so...

Cobb_NewLeaf_Official.png

I share mine with chief, a day after fangs who I prefer but chief is definitely a good villager to be birthday buddies with. He’s a pretty basic wolf but so is fang so I love them both and I’m happy i got chief rather than someone like canberra😂
Post automatically merged:

I am bummed about my birthday twins, too! I have two villagers that share my birthday date, Cleo and Flora, but i dont really like them. It is too bad because i wanted to have my birthday twin on my island.
Awh I like both of them 😂 I think they’re pretty good villagers to have as birthday buddies, I wouldn’t worry about having them on your island

I love Rodney so much. I share a birthday with Jacques, which is fine. Not exciting, just fine.

I had to check who I shared my birthday with because of this thread.

Rasher.

I mean he kind of looks like the red frog from Keroro so I'm not that sad about it?

I share mine with Hamlet (and Tom Nook).

I don't get why so many people hate Rodney. He really isn't that bad.

I share mine with Harry The Hippo lol. Honestly it makes me wanna give my fellow Capricorn a chance!

Oh lawd...
I share mine with Coach ; A ;
I do not want this knowledge... Take it back!

i share mine with deirdre.
she was one of my first villagers in new leaf and the only uchi i really like. ^^

My birthday twins are Tybalt (meh) and Alice. I've never had either in my town so I don't know if I'd like them or be annoyed though.

I share mine with Croque a cranky frog. Never met him. Not sure I want a bday twin on my island. I like being the center of attention on my birthday

Poor Rodney and Cyrano; I've got both in my village. Rodney shares a birthday with my dad, and Cyrano a birthday with my son. I share mine with Jeremiah.

i think i share my b-day with lily! she's super cute, i like her quite a bit. rodney's charming in his own way i think!

I share my birthday with Shep the dog. Never had him but I think he looks cute. :)

i share my birthday with winnie and harriet!! i don't care about winnie but harriet is one of my all-time favorite npcs so i'm happy about that. now if only she would come back

393Winnie-o1JmEG.png
ERq8hayWoAE0EkT.png

My birthday twin is Felicity! I think she's cute <3

Skye and Beau, two of my favorites, have their birthdays the week before and the week after mine respectively, which is fun!

Back