• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

I hate that I share a birthday with Rodney

I share mine with Pudge. I've never had him in my town/island, but just based off his picture, I really don't like him.

I share with Sherb! He's one of my favourite villagers so it's definitely a blessing lol
Honestly Rodney isn't terrible and it might be a good thing because then you don't have to share your special day with one of your villagers like I do

i share mine with sherb! he's such a sweetie, he's definitely a favorite.
if you have a name sake villager, maybe that can make up for it? just try to make the best of it, it sucks that he's not a villager that you like but then it might feel like your day is more special in game? idk
I share with Sherb! He's one of my favourite villagers so it's definitely a blessing lol
Honestly Rodney isn't terrible and it might be a good thing because then you don't have to share your special day with one of your villagers like I do
ayyyyy!

I share a birthday with Marcie. I'm not crazy about the kangaroos but out of them she's probably my favorite and I still think she's cute!

I share mine with Sylvia lol. I wonder what would happen on your birthday/their birthday if you had them in your town! Would two separate parties be going on? lol

i share mine with fang, which, i think is pretty cool but also.
i'm so sorry, rodney is legit my worst nightmare - he was in my town and he absolutely has no rights.

I tried liking Olivia bc she’s my birthday twin but I just can’t. Oh well it just means I don’t have to share a birthday in my AC games (y)

I share mine with Ed. I guess it could be worse... like a lot worse, but there's about 20 villagers I'd prefer.

I share mine with Aurora and Admiral, which isn't too bad!
I wish I shared it with O'Hare tho

I am bummed about my birthday twins, too! I have two villagers that share my birthday date, Cleo and Flora, but i dont really like them. It is too bad because i wanted to have my birthday twin on my island.

Back