• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

I hate that I share a birthday with Rodney

I didn’t have a shared birthday until this game. I share mine with my favorite villager sherby

I share mine with Henry and I'm personally not a fan
i share mine with sherb! he's such a sweetie, he's definitely a favorite.
if you have a name sake villager, maybe that can make up for it? just try to make the best of it, it sucks that he's not a villager that you like but then it might feel like your day is more special in game? idk

ayyyyy!

I have a namesake villager, it's Vic (short version of my name but same thing) and idk about him but some of his fanart is interesting lmao

I share my birthday with Elvis, we actually share quite a lot of similarities. He's a lion, I'm also a leo, he has a king/royal aesthetic, king is part of my username, he's cranky, I too am cranky of sorts haha. I've never had Elvis as a villager before, but I do hope I get the chance some day. I think it's pretty cool, sharing a birthday with a villager, it wouldn't hurt to give them a chance.

My birthday buddies are Celeste and Tucker.

If it's all the same to you, you can take Tucker and I'll take Rodney. LOL.

I share my birthday with Jay. I have nothing against him, he seemed like a cool fella in Pocket Camp. Not a precious bean, but not bad either. Definitely someone's longtime best friend. I'm pretty happy with my Billy though.

i got good ol' teddy. love that guy.

also, where'd the rodney hate come from all of a sudden? i feel like i just woke up and the entire world hates him.

I share mine with Tex. I think that he is cute, but idk ;;

I share mine with Pierce! I have a twin IRL too so we'll be celebrating the 3 of us on that day!

Back