• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Rodney divided.

I appreciate all of the thoughtful responses! Thank you all! I am glad to know I am not the only one who likes "unwanted" villagers.

I was doing some redesign of my island and had to move his house and I thought "of course it was HIM I was forcing to relocate" 😆. It just makes me like him even more.

Never had him but he seems sort of mid level in my interest in him. Would I actively search him out? Probably not. Would I be upset if he suddenly appeared on my Island and moved in? Again no especially if he replaces someone that I really really didn’t like.

I know this won't change any minds or win anyone over, but I thought this was cute. Rodney was singing, and Apple was just standing next to him listening 😀

2024012312514400-02CB906EA538A35643C1E1484C4B947D.jpg

Back