• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

I hate that I share a birthday with Rodney

i share a birthday with gayle! she's the lovecore aesthetic in animal crossing form so i'm happy with that
our birthday's coming up

I share a birthday with Sheldon, who doesn't even appear in NH. :/

At least Wisp has the same birthday?

i share mine with Paula :/ shes not the worst but I wouldn't have her on my island.
At the very least my name twin is rad : D Maddie is one of my favorite peppies

I share mine with apple and blathers, pretty sweet! I wish we threw birthday parties for npcs though

I share mine with Anchovy. Yeah, I don’t like the Bowlcut with the super big Eyebrows. He’s a worse Otis in my opinion. And that’s from someone who likes most of the Bird Villagers.

I share a birthday with Sheldon, who doesn't even appear in NH. :/

At least Wisp has the same birthday?

Sheldon's in my town, unless he's some kind of ghost? 😂

Anyway, my birthday twin is Ken, and I would be lying if I said I didn't get his amiibo card just so I can celebrate my birthday with him. He looks really cool and if I was still going for my japanese-style themed island he would definitely be on it.

I share mine with Tia the Tea/Elephant

if it makes you feel any better, my birthday twin is barold lmao

I share my birthday with Leopold and Rod, I'm definitely going to try getting the former on my island one day.

I share my birthday with Leopold and Rod, I'm definitely going to try getting the former on my island one day.
Hiya, my lovely Leopold is in boxes tomorrow! If you’d like, I’d be happy for you to come and pick him up! :)

I share mine with Deena the duck,unfortunately. I don't like her,the only duck i like is Ketchup. I wish i was born a day earlier,because i would share a birthday with Marina instead!

i share a birthday with both vesta and... marty i think is his name?

edit: it is marty yes and he’s an absolute baby. so is vesta

Back