• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

how often do you wash your face?

how clean is your face

• Total voters
morning and night!! although sometimes only night when im really rushing

I was pretty bad about it when I was younger, now Im pretty serious about it.

Pretty much twice a day, then after I eat messy food, or get food on my face. Then of course, in the shower.

for the longest time I only washed my face when I took a shower skdjfksdf 😣
but I'm at a point now where I wash my face twice a day, once in the morning and then before I go to bed at night, and I also use a moisturizer. I'm generally not very good at sticking to routines, but this is one I've been able to stick to pretty easily, bc I feel gross if I don't wash my face lol.
to go along with that, I've also made it a habit to brush my teeth twice a day, since I combine it with washing my face. that's another thing I struggled with before, and again, now I can't not do it bc I feel gross lmaoo

I obv won't judge people who don't wash their face, but if you don't then I reeeeally recommend it. I always feel so fresh and clean afterward 🥰

I do twice a day—once in the morning after I first get up, and then again when I take my shower in the evening. My skin is a dreadful combination of very dry, sensitive, and somewhat acne-prone, so the latest product I'm trying is Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser and I think it's doing a fairly good job. I also use a moisturizing sunscreen after washing my face in the morning.

Back