Yellow Crescent Moon
Space Whale Plush
Blue Crescent Moon
Yellow Star Fragment
Frost Easter Egg
Blue Star Fragment
Chao Easter Egg
Star Glow Wand
be honest, i'd say no judgement but i'd be lying. the good news though is i am only posting for stardust and will never look at this thread again

Usually in the morning and night these days. I used to be pretty bad about it though, lol.

once a day, in the late morning/early afternoon. i would very much so like to wash my face twice a day, but my skin is picky and sensitive, and it becomes uncomfortably dry if i change my skincare routine at all (meaning: increasing my face washings from 1 to 2), or wash it too much. my skin gets all upset if i even wash my face earlier or later than i normally do, which means i have to be home late morning/early afternoon to wash my face, or else it gets all pissy :/

washing my face once a day seems to be safe ground, but i will be trying to increase it to twice a day soon, especially now that i’m doing my makeup again.

I just wash my face once and then I put on sunscreen which feels like a decent accomplishment.

Most days I wash my face morning and night - though it’s generally a better job in the morning, some nights if I’ve stayed up too long and am too tired it just gets a rinse.

be honest, i'd say no judgement but i'd be lying. the good news though is i am only posting for stardust and will never look at this thread again
WHYD YOU MAKE THEM PUBLICLY VISIBLE!!! I WILL GET SHAMED

I wash my face 2 times a day and also showering everyday. Who voted never? Haha

twice a day, SOMETIMES (very rarely) three. and only in the case of like emergencies. i have really, REALLY bad acne.

I want to aim for doing it twice each day but atm it's at best every night and at worst every other day/night. I must be using good skincare products or im just blessed and lucky but i very rarely have any breakouts and when i do it's not super noticeable

Once a day, in the morning.

The problem is that I sometimes forget to take off my makeup before I go to bed.

hide-the-pain-harold-iconic-awkward-smile-iqnb8ssg53lebudv.gif

It's a miracle I haven't gotten a skin infection or something yet.

Back