how often do you wash your face?

how clean is your face

• Total voters
morning and night!! although sometimes only night when im really rushing

I was pretty bad about it when I was younger, now Im pretty serious about it.

Pretty much twice a day, then after I eat messy food, or get food on my face. Then of course, in the shower.

for the longest time I only washed my face when I took a shower skdjfksdf 😣
but I'm at a point now where I wash my face twice a day, once in the morning and then before I go to bed at night, and I also use a moisturizer. I'm generally not very good at sticking to routines, but this is one I've been able to stick to pretty easily, bc I feel gross if I don't wash my face lol.
to go along with that, I've also made it a habit to brush my teeth twice a day, since I combine it with washing my face. that's another thing I struggled with before, and again, now I can't not do it bc I feel gross lmaoo

I obv won't judge people who don't wash their face, but if you don't then I reeeeally recommend it. I always feel so fresh and clean afterward 🥰

I do twice a day—once in the morning after I first get up, and then again when I take my shower in the evening. My skin is a dreadful combination of very dry, sensitive, and somewhat acne-prone, so the latest product I'm trying is Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser and I think it's doing a fairly good job. I also use a moisturizing sunscreen after washing my face in the morning.

Back