• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

How Often Do You Send Letters?

How Often Do You Send Your Villagers Letters?

• Total voters
I send them Clothes that I want them to wear, other than that I don?t really send them letters lol.

I try to send them lots to get pics but it never works, and I end up giving up lol. Not to mention it takes me forever to type on that little keyboard so I couldn't be bothered to sit there and type out a letter to every villager every single day lol

Last edited:
Trying to shoot for daily, but average ever other day... i make my villagers stay even if they say they are moving.. Since i want their photos.

Exchanging letters with villagers can be quite entertaining, I would probably do it more often if it weren't so time consuming to think of something and put it to paper. The only time when I don't put effort into my letters is when my wardrobe is about to burst.

I don't do it daily, but I do send my villagers letters often... Especially if they're wearing something I don't like, I've been known to send them 10 new shirts at once to get them to change it. XD

Send it Once for each villager
letters are pointless
i have 8/10 villager pics.. they are not needed

I write letters every day but only to my two favourite villagers :) Simply because I'm trying to re-decorate the inside of their houses and attaching presents to their letters seems like the easiest way to do it!

I may do it maybe a couple times a month. I would do it more often, but I just feel it's kind of tedious. I want villager pictures, yes. But doing favors seems like it'll work just as well eventually.

I send letters with presents to all my villagers almost everyday. I get rid of unwanted items in my closet this way! LOL

Back