How Often Do You Send Letters?

How Often Do You Send Your Villagers Letters?

• Total voters

Zanessa

ZanessaGaily>Zanessa
Bells
Holiday Candy Cane 2016
Tasty Cake
Pavé
The Bell Tree Fair 2016 Patch
Red Cosmos
White Cosmos
Yellow Cosmos
Dark Easter Egg
Candy Easter Egg
Waluigi Easter Egg
I usually send my villagers letters twice a month. What about you guys?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Monthly meaning a few times a month and weekly meaning every week, and daily meaning every day.. Rarely means almost never.

I used to a lot but I've been slacking lately...I actually bought some of my uh. "fashion-challenged" villagers some new shirts but I've yet to send them out...

Last time I did I'd send like one to each of them everyday but this was weeks ago, and then I got the bronze badge and stopped :x

Very rarely. When I remember that its possible to send letters to villagers (Yes, I do forget) I spam them each with tons. ^ ^;

Daily-weekly.

I voted daily because I send them every day I play - but I don't always find the time/enthusiasm to play every single day.

I usually send at least one a week.

Also I'm the only person who selected weekly.

I feel so special.

I used to send letters to all or most of the villagers every day in order to get rid of the crap I bought from Nook's/Able's for the sake of cataloguing. I got the gold letter badge pretty fast and there's not nearly as much showing up in either store that I haven't catalogued by now, so now I only send letters when I actually want that villager to wear a particular outfit or have a certain item in their house.

Actually, I've started sending cool-looking Nintendo items to villagers that I like so they'll have neat stuff in their houses instead of ugly shirts from the Able's.

But uh, as for actually writing things in the letters, I don't say much. "Hi. Here's an ugly shirt. Bye. STARSTARSTAR MUSICNOTE STAR."

Daily, including to my other characters. After i got the gold badge, i only send them whenever i have unused items. Mostly free item from tree and villager's gift.

Last edited:
I used to spam Mott and Benjamin with letters yelling at them to give me their furniture.
I wanted that damn sloppy set.

I used to send them daily to boost my friendship level with my villagers, but now I send letters maybe biweekly.

monthly, when i want to send them new shirts or something. or when i'm asking them to move out.
or love letters to kid cat *cough*

Last edited:
I used to send them every single day to at least one villager, but now I very rarely send them. I'm a bad friend :(

Probably around weekly. I buy a few packages of stationery from my catalogue (I have my favourite ones in there) and send them presents out of whatever is bopping around extra in my wardrobe.

I write weekly but not all in one day. I usually don't write to all my villagers either.

Back