Orange Hybrid Rose
Golden Watering Can
Red Hyacinth
Yellow Hyacinth
Yellow Hyacinth
Red Hyacinth
White Hyacinth
Black Hybrid Rose
My room is carpeted, so I typically aim for twice a week, usually Mondays and Thursdays.

i have hardwood floors so i myself don't vacuum, but i have a Roomba so

myself never, but my roomba goes daily so. idk? daily? never?

About once a week but when we had multiple bunnies it was a few times a week. Especially if it was shedding season.

At least once a week, sometimes more often. Crumbs get onto the floor easily here, so I try to keep it tidy.

I like to vacuum just once a week, usually on the weekend when I'm doing all my other cleaning and organizing.

I vacuum at least once a week, if not two or three times. I have a golden who's hobby is shedding so I'm constantly sweeping up dust and hair. I can't stand having dog hair everywhere but it's such a hassle to vacuum everything all the time lol.

Ideally I would like to be vacuuming at least once a week; twice a week would be even nicer, but life happens and most of the time it ends up being every other week or so.

I'm not the one who uses the vacuum cleaner, so never? I can't remember how often it is used, anyway.
I voted that I'm scared of it simply because I've never tried using it before and probably would have anxiety if I needed to use it.

I love vacuuming, it's like a hobby for me. lmao

I vacuum our floors daily. Sometimes some parts even multiple times a day. I have a Dyson that counts the number of particles that I vacuum so that really motivates me to do it every day as it makes it very clear that it really is worth doing every day. I quite hate it when I see dust or hair lying around in my apartment. I mean, I never really see "proper dust" on the floor since I clean daily but I do see hairs and other types of dust-esque stuff. Vacuuming the floors daily also minimises the dust buildup on shelves etc. We have lots of open shelves so that's really good to keep under control. The vacuum cleaner can also be used as a hand vacuum, so I can also clean the shelves, the sofa, the TV etc. (basically everything) with the vacuum, but I don't do that daily! Maybe once every few weeks or once in a month. It depends! If I see dust, I clean.

What can I say, I love the feeling of a clean apartment! 😂

Basically never except for that one time lol 😅 our family never believed in vacuuming, mostly because we didn't have the luxury of a fully rugged room, nor did we have those massive rugs for decor. I once lived in a house with a rugged staircase, but I would use a broom instead to sweep off debris. You know, all old school and afraid of technology haha

The only rug I clean now is the bathroom rug, which I do by taking it out into the balcony to beat it.

I did own a mini vacuum a long time ago to clean between and underneath the couch cushions, but I let a relative borrow it and I haven't gotten it back since.

I don't have carpet floors or rugs so I hardly ever use a vacuum. I do have a vacuum for the car though but its less hassling for me to get it cleaned by car cleaners than doing it myself.

Once a month LOL. I get lazy and totally forget until there are dust bunny piles on the floor haha

i vacumed my room a little bit yesterday, after a really long time :3

I haven’t vacuumed since November. I’m still trying to unpack after moving and setting things up.

Back