How Often Do You Send Letters?

How Often Do You Send Your Villagers Letters?

• Total voters
I send them Clothes that I want them to wear, other than that I don?t really send them letters lol.

I try to send them lots to get pics but it never works, and I end up giving up lol. Not to mention it takes me forever to type on that little keyboard so I couldn't be bothered to sit there and type out a letter to every villager every single day lol

Last edited:
Trying to shoot for daily, but average ever other day... i make my villagers stay even if they say they are moving.. Since i want their photos.

Exchanging letters with villagers can be quite entertaining, I would probably do it more often if it weren't so time consuming to think of something and put it to paper. The only time when I don't put effort into my letters is when my wardrobe is about to burst.

I don't do it daily, but I do send my villagers letters often... Especially if they're wearing something I don't like, I've been known to send them 10 new shirts at once to get them to change it. XD

Send it Once for each villager
letters are pointless
i have 8/10 villager pics.. they are not needed

I send my villagers letters usually about weekly or less. I only do if they want a letter or ask me to reply in one. :)

I write letters every day but only to my two favourite villagers :) Simply because I'm trying to re-decorate the inside of their houses and attaching presents to their letters seems like the easiest way to do it!

I may do it maybe a couple times a month. I would do it more often, but I just feel it's kind of tedious. I want villager pictures, yes. But doing favors seems like it'll work just as well eventually.

I send letters with presents to all my villagers almost everyday. I get rid of unwanted items in my closet this way! LOL

Back