How many envelopes are you keeping?

I joined back on this forum way too late (as a result did not send nor receive any), however I took the time to look through the topics and see what the concept was, and I'm so glad everybody had fun ^-^

I get sentimental over this stuff and tend to hold onto birthday cards and gifts for years.

I sold them all back with no hesitation because I wanted my bells back lol, but now I kind of wish I’d kept a couple for lineups or sentimental value. at the same time, I know I wouldn’t really use them in lineups often

I didn't receive any special messages with the ones I received since they were just swaps, and so I'm planning on selling them.

I do plan to keep a few, namely one on either side of my fortune cookie, and sell the rest. though I have to say that I ended up not sending any myself (having been busy repping for my trip these last few weeks) so the ones that I did get are from other generous members. thank you guys who sent envelopes to me 💗
@/jadetine @/Lavamaize @/Alolan_Apples @/Seastar @/.: Meri :. @/Shellzilla_515 @/azurill

I’ve sold most back 🙈 I have saved a couple of special messages. I am so grateful for my friends and I love you all. I returned tbt hopefully to all I didn’t manage to send an envelope to. If I missed anyone please lmk 🌹🧧❤️❤️❤️

I'm keeping 7. Originally I was thinking I would keep 10 for a full lineup but I don't think I would actually display them all together like that so I've narrowed it down to 7. I'm really excited to keep them and display them with my plum blossoms.

I got 2 and I'd like to keep both. I have no line up plan and its very possible you will never see them again after this event, but I still want to keep them.

After thinking about it for awhile I decided to keep 8 envelopes. I’m so thankful to everyone that gave me some. I did feel bad for selling some of them .

I'm keeping 10, but the ones I did sell back were all from @Lancelot with the message "Getting rid 😭🔫." I had to keep one with that message because it makes me Lol.

Those bells went back his way for his sacrifices during the event 🙏🙏🧧

I sold back most so that I could pay back the people who I owed an envelope (or five - Lancelot TuT <3) I'm keeping two in the hopes of making a lineup with them somehow and because of their messages.

Back