How many red envelopes do you have?

CTRL+F says I have 102 red envelopes in my inventory
And searching for the phrase "You spent 86 Bells on a purchase in the Shop." on my discord bot indicates I have purchased 127 red envelopes. Not too bad a return, I suppose; it has been pretty fun spreading Mistreil's chain letter message. XD

I have 17 of them in my inventory, I lost track of how many I sent out and would rather not know ^^;;

I have 14 envelopes. I've only sent 7, and I'm so sorry to everyone I haven't been able to return envelopes to, I have 18 TBT rn. 😭🧧💗

I just counted how many red envelopes I sent.

So I own 25, but I sent 13. So I’m pretty bad. What’s even worse is that I still got over 1,000 TBT, yet I don’t plan on sending any more red envelopes. I’m a cheapskate, like Mr. Krabs.

0 right now. I haven’t really been active much to do some swapping but I’m about to change that. Speaking of feel free to message me if anyone wants to swap. :)

I just counted how many red envelopes I sent.

So I own 25, but I sent 13. So I’m pretty bad. What’s even worse is that I still got over 1,000 TBT, yet I don’t plan on sending any more red envelopes. I’m a cheapskate, like Mr. Krabs.
So you are even making a profit, pretty smart 😄

So you are even making a profit, pretty smart 😄
Yep! If the buyback price is 68, then I’ll have 3,500 TBT by the time the event ends. Which is not true if I have 150 red envelopes. And that’s not even going over any potential collectibles I win if I win a collectible.

I have 14, but 10 of which are from selling unused collectibles. I plan on stepping up my swap game tomorrow to help get us to heart wands.

I have 2 and I’ve sent maybe 8 or 9. I’m not rich enough to send out dozens… I want to be though :p

Only 2! But I also only been able to give 3 out, maybe I should try to send out some more :)

Back