• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

How many people have you streetpassed?

I think 17? I'm not sure.
Not many, considering I've had my 3ds for almost two years, I think...
As you can see, I'm not certain of much today...
:p

I'm on around 40 or so just from AC. When you wanna play AC in school, you sometimes discover who else plays AC in school. It's our little secret, Ethan from science class.

Last edited:
0 who play AC, 27 who dont.

its weird because i live in a very populated area... maybe my Streetpass tag isnt fast enough?

None but I live in a small town and very few people, my whole state is pretty much this way though. I took my 3ds on vacay even and got a few a couple yrs ago.

I live the middle of Sydney, and I got my New 3DS about 3 weeks ago and I've street passed 31 people and so far 3 here in New Zealand (holidays) uh, only 2 plays AC though

3 people who play AC and then I turned it off for ACNL because one of them dumped a villager into my town.

There are 78 people in my Mii Plaza.

Reading everyone's replies is kind of mind blowing for me, since I live in a big city and have always taken StreetPass for granted... I have 945 individual people and 1879 tags. Not sure how many of those are AC:NL specific, but I have had houses pushed out of my plaza, so at least the max?

For regular streetpass, definetly over 1,500. But its mostly because I live in japan and a lot of people had 3DS's here, plus people at my school do too.

I think for ACNL I've had over 50 streetpass houses come up, but I couldn't be sure.

I have almost 100 streetpass hits, but in my HHshowcase there's not a lot of people, only about 8 houses. My city is not the best to collect these hits:mad:

I've only streetpassed my brother and my boyfriend. o:

About 4, which none of them were from Animal Crossing! Makes me so mad.

I remember the time I got 2 streetpasses and I was excited because I thought I got them from Animal Crossing, but nope, they were from Pokemon X and Y. :mad:

Back