• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

How many of the gothic rose lamps are you getting?

Imaginetheday

Bells
I've gotten 3 additional, for a total of 4. I think that's enough, but I'm wondering if anybody has plans for more.

I have 2 so far as to make my campsite look symmetrical, but I might get more.

I got all 11. Then went to place them all only to learn that the camp seems to have a maximum number of individual items you can place, regardless of their size.

Worth it.

Last edited:
I have four so far, laid out symmetrically around the drum set.

I want to get as many as possible, because I’d like to deck out my camper in gothic stuff as well as my campgrounds. I wish we could get multiples of the other items too; I’d love to have an extra rug and some extra chairs. I kinda wish this had been a item crafting event, then I’d have plenty:p

Last edited:
I want to get as many as possible, because I’d like to deck out my camper in gothic stuff as well as my campgrounds. I wish we could get multiples of the other items too; I’d love to have an extra rug and some extra chairs. I kinda wish this had been a item crafting event, then I’d have plenty:p

They did say that some of these items will be available later, so fingers crossed! I think this would be a great Halloween set.

I stopped at four when I realized that even if they are all on, only 3 cast a glow on the ground around them. It seemed weird-looking to me so I quit. I may make more since I'm still growing flowers, just in case they fix that

I have four so far. I think I'll probably just stick with that amount so I can have it symmetrical. But maybe I'll want some in my camper and some out on the grounds...I guess I'll see how many I can get until time runs out haha

I got got two extras, might get another because they are pretty cute, been mostly getting a bunch of essence because that's the hardest thing to obtain imo and it's worth the trade!

I got all of them I have all my amenities maxed out except for hip so I got some hip essence lamps and roses!!.lol

I made four of the lamps so I can line the four corners of a room if I feel like it. I also have four potted red and fusion roses and six potted purple roses. The roses look so cool I needed them as furniture.

I ended up only getting 8 lamps total mainly because I wasn't really using too much flower food for this event, and I wanted a few more potted fusion roses to decorate with. I would have liked a handful more of those as well, but I think I ended up getting 4 of those. I also ended up maxing most of the other options. I decided not to get any cute or natural essences, because I don't have much need for them at this time. You better believe I jumped on those hip essences though.

I ended up with six. I stocked up on wood, cotton, and preserves because I'm really low on those. And I got a couple different essences.

Back