• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

how many meals do you typically eat in a day?

food

• more than 10

• I actually just snack around throughout the day

Results are only viewable after voting.
I usually eat 2 meals a day, which is lunch and dinner. I wake up at noon and don't eat right away, so when I do end up having my first meal it's late in the afternoon (like 3-4 PM). 😅 Even on school days when I wake up early I don't eat breakfast, but I'm definitely working on that.

i try to aim for 3 meals, but sometimes I'll forget about lunch if I'm busy during the day. i also try to avoid snacking too much during the day so it doesn't ruin my appetite during main meals ;w;

I eat breakfast and dinner, so two meals. Sometimes I'll have a snack/dessert after dinner.

I try to stick to three (breakfast, lunch, and dinner) but sometimes life happens and I either skip breakfast or have a very late lunch which turns into dinner.

I would say most of the time it's two normal meals and any other food I eat would be considered more of a snack.

Back