• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

how many meals do you typically eat in a day?

food

• more than 10

• I actually just snack around throughout the day

Results are only viewable after voting.
Bells
Island
she/they
Black Hybrid Rose
Black Hybrid Rose
Golden Watering Can
White Rose
White Rose
Red Rose
Red Rose
Red Rose
White Rose
White Rose
you all know why this is here

meal size can be determined per individual. if you wanna consider a single granola bar to be a 'meal' then go ahead. just base it on what you'd personally consider to be 'meals' per your eating habits

2 or 3 meals. The classics one breakfast, lunch and dinner. I don't always eat breakfast tho!

i’ve only been managing about one or two meals a day —usually lunch and dinner— as of late, with typically one or two snacks in-between. i’ve been taking a new anti-depressant for just over a month now, and it’s been curbing my appetite a bit, so food has been quite unappealing. i’m of course still eating and i still get hungry, but it’s the type of lack of appetite where i don’t really want to eat, and nothing sounds good lol. i also haven’t been getting high as much lately, and that was a big appetite stimulant for me, so 🫠

but 2 meals a day and a couple of snacks is my average right now, and it’s not so bad. i just gotta find some foods that i’m not sick of and am actually interested in eating 🫡

Two.

I realized I need to get better about heart health so I do a bowl of oatmeal each morning with my coffee. Oatmeal has a good amount of honey mixed in beach I need flavor.

Then I snack when I feel peckish until a dinner time.

three (breakfast, lunch + dinner). usually consume a snack (typically some fruit or peanut butter) before dinner.

Hmm yeah 2 or 3 meals, but most often 2 with snacking in the afternoon. To be fair, due to my schedule at the moment I often wake up a bit later in the day.

I have 2-3 meals a day. Breakfast is a must and I always eat dinner, but I do skip lunch sometimes (and always regret it after). I do a lot of snacking throughout the day though.

Usually three. Sometimes I have a late breakfast though, which makes me stagger back my other meals.

i basically do OMAD (one meal a day) which isn't really something i'd encourage but it's just how my day works. i don't like breakfast and i don't like to eat if i'm working so i rarely have lunch. i do make sure i have a big dinner though to balance it out

on the weekend i usually will have more meals !

I put more than 10

In reality no like 2 meals a day then snacks but I like to think if I break it up it’s 10

I usually only eat one or two meals a day. It is usually breakfast and dinner or lunch and dinner. Almost never breakfast and lunch.
If it is one meal, then it is just dinner.

I typically have 3-4 meals, typically depending on how early or late I have breakfast and how much I exercise during the day. Sometimes I can't eat a big lunch, but I'll get hungry again later in the afternoon, but still well before dinner time, so I'll have breakfast, two light lunches, and then dinner. I suppose you could also consider my first lunch "second breakfast" instead though.

I used to skip lunch often, but in recent years, I've been tasked with... well, not doing that. So that brings me to three. Albeit, breakfast and lunch tend to be much smaller.

My meal schedule is definitely inconsistent, but it tends to be around 2-3 a day. Just depends on if I skip breakfast or lunch and how much snacking I do throughout the day.

I voted for 4 because that's how many meals I've been eating in a day for the most part recently - breakfast, lunch, snack, and dinner. It really varies, though. I look at my past responses in the "What did you eat for breakfast, lunch, and dinner today?" thread, and my number of meals could range anywhere from 1-4. I like eating smaller meals more often throughout the day.

Back