• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

How Many Dreamies do you have Left?

I have 6 of my dream villagers. Fuchsia, Mira, Genji, Cole, Willow and Coco.
Fuchsia and Genji were random move-ins, Cole I got from the campsite, and I plot reset for Mira, Willow and Coco.
This really makes me happy because in all the previous AC games I've had maybe two villagers max in my towns that I really liked, and the rest I either didn't care or hated them.
I'm really glad the plot reset thing is possible!

Sly, Cookie, and Barold were starters
Static I got from someone on here for 1 million bells
Snake I got for 2 million bells on here
I recently got Carmen from a cycling thread

I just have 4 more to go! All of which besides Cherry unfortunately are not very common for people to post about and not auto-void...(Shep, Soleil, and Daisy)

I achieved my dream village. Then it got stale, so I let everyone move out. I am on a new quest to meet all 333 villagers. If ayone asks, i always say yes, do move out. Its been fun, and freeing. Not to be worried about maintaining my town. I think i can be more casual about it because i am not that into paths and landscaping my toWn perfectly. There are flowers everywhere, lol
That is what I am doing but tend to not let them go till I get a pic. I think I have let 3 go without getting one. As I go along I am sure there will be some I don't want to let go of.

I need 6 more dreamies.
I'm not sure if I want Julian anymore. I think one smug is enough for me.
Marina I'm hopefully getting from someone and I need to move Whitney from my second town to my main.
Every dream villager I've gotten so far as been for free, except for fang who was a campsite move in :)

I dont really have dreamies.

If your asking about my towns fufilledness, yes my town is perfect.

I just went and got Zucker!!! of Junedays :D thank you so much!
He's staying in my mums town until i have room, then being moved over ^^

I have 4 left, but that's what I originally started with rofl
I don't want a town full of dreamies(too much maintenance), I but just want 4. :3

I have all my dreamies ^^; Kinda. I'm rethinking having Merenegue. I like her but I just can't connect to her. And my heart misses Rowan

So transfer Zucker over in a week or two
Then Just Merengue, Chadder & Mint left :) and ive only had the town since Feb
(and maybe Cookie, i might have her as a dreamie)

...I have no...do I...yeah none of my villagers are the original dreamies I thought up of after browsing the wiki. 8`D Love them all though, minus the ones I`m giving away haha.

Still really want Nan though 8`D Like I`d probably trade Lolly for her but she`s precious too. MUTTERS FURIOUSLY

In Midgar I have 5/10. In Virgo I have 8/10. And in Ziti just 1/10. I have to do a little shuffling, but that's basically what it looks like.

I'm still looking for Leonardo, Rowan, Drago, Goldie, Skye, Julian, Marshal, O'Hare, Cookie, Flora, Diana, Kitty, and Olivia. :p

Only two left! :blush: I just need Francine and Colton and then I'm done with villager hunting.

To be honest, at first I thought I won't ever able to get most of them (Looking at you Marshal and Fang...)
There were so many kind people who helped me getting them and i can't thank them enough TuT

Back