• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

How Many Dreamies do you have Left?

Gizmodo

Food Extraordinare
Bells
Winter Mittens
May Birthstone (Emerald)
Cake
Cherry (Fruit)
Chocolate Cake
March Birthstone (Aquamarine)
New Year's Party Popper
Orange (Fruit)
Yellow Candy
Pokéball
For Those who specifically have a dream list of villagers they are striving for, how many dreamies do you have left and how did you obtain them?
In Azalea i dont really have Dreamies

But in Parfait (which i have had for one month) this is my dream :p

I have:

Tia: Was one of My Original 5..
Tangy: Was one of My Original 5...
Marshal: Reset For as my Original Smug Villager
Molly: Got off here for free :D
Frita: Got off here for free, Today!
tumblr_n1xao4Tt9l1sw3o8wo1_400.jpg

Last edited:
I have 2 left to go. I used to have one left to go, but Octavian decided that he HAD to move.

Either Fang or Chief are the only ones I need and I don't plan on looking for them till I decide to let Lionel go.

I have all the villagers I ever wanted. :) Tangy is long overdue though, so she will be moving next, hopefully. If anyone is after her, just PM me and you can have her for free when she decides to move.

My dreamies right now are midge, maple, celia, tia, lily, marina, bunnie, wolfgang, and blanche so far!
Someone was just giving bunnie away to and I missed it by a few minutes ;___;

I just really want Octavian and Flora and I'll be content.

<3

Just accomplished mine yesterday. I've been playing since November 12th so it took me around 4 months (probably minus 1-2 weeks before I actually realised which villagers I really want). :)
I got some of mine from tumblr, reddit, and here. Merengue was a starter in my main town and Kiki was a started in the 2nd.

Last edited:
I have already obtained most of my dreamies in my main town^^ Only Merry and Marshal are left ;w;
I know that Marshal is gonna be hard to get, since I'm really poor T___T but maybe I'm lucky and he shows up in the camp site some day^^
Never give up hope >w<

Last edited:
I'll I need is Francine! But there are so many other villagers I like; I wish I could get a second town.

Well my tenth villager is kinda in limbo atm.. I love Celia but I actually really wanna try Merengue (I love rhinos so much, I want a normal as my tenth and Rhonda sucks)

Except that, I've only got Bangle to reset in and I'm done :D .. The other 8 (and Bangle) are staying forever :D

I've got my Pok?mon town to make once I've reset it, which'll be in about 2 and a half months

Well my tenth villager is kinda in limbo atm.. I love Celia but I actually really wanna try Merengue (I love rhinos so much, I want a normal as my tenth and Rhonda sucks)

Except that, I've only got Bangle to reset in and I'm done :D .. The other 8 (and Bangle) are staying forever :D

I've got my Pok?mon town to make once I've reset it, which'll be in about 2 and a half months

Oooh Merengue.. i never thought you'd go for uber populars idk why

I already got 2 of my dreamies here : Kabuki and Ankha
the ones I'm missing (some I had once in Wild World) are Rosie, Goldie, Biskit ,Coco, Whitney, Hopper

I'm satisfied with my villagers now.
If one of them leaves I would like:
Gayle, Del, Drago, Alfonso, Curt, Beardo, Chow, Pinky, Tutu, Teddy, Poncho, Maple, Stitches, Bluebear, Pekoe, Anchovy, Midge, Twiggy, Robin, Jay, Rodeo, Bob, Punchy, Kiki, Tom, Lolly, Egbert, Ken, Bill, Molly, Queenie, Gladys, Flora, Cranston, Phoebe, Blanche, Phil, Butch, Cookie, Walker, Goldie, Cherry, Hamlet, Flurry, Hamphrey, Amelia, Apollo, Tucker, Margie, Lil, Ribbot, Hans, Roscoe, Elmer, Julian, Colton, Bubbles, Mathilda, Marcie, Alice, Elivis, Bud, Lionel, Bree, Dora, Deli, Shari, Nana, Zucker, Marina, Aurora, Hopper, Sprinkle, Gala, Dotty, Mira, Snake, Chrissy, Francine, Merengue, Muffy, Pietro, Willow, Poppy, Sally, Rofl, Bianca, Fang, Chief, Skye

I used plot resetting to get Julian and Mira. That's also how I got Beau, and though I wasn't planning on keeping him at first I'm starting to change my mind. But I'm still not sure. I settled for Genji because I was sick of resetting, but I ended up falling in love with him once he moved in. I was given Bam, which leaves two more that I really want and three more that I wouldn't necessarily call "dreamies" but I'd still like to change. I can do plot resetting for most of them and I'll save Rowan for last since he's my third jock. I'll have to buy him, but that shouldn't be too hard on my wallet because he's not very popular.

Aw, I like your deer theme though!
Thanks, but it's been a long time since I had this deer theme (just checked it's been 4 months). I am just preparing for an accidental move out then I won't be as sad to have a list of the next possible villager ready.

Last edited:
Back